1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Oscar Torres' numbers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Easy, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

2. TCDREAM

TCDREAM Member

DAMN, I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED A LITTLE MORE FROM OSCAR THAN THAT. MAYBE THE ROCKETS SHOULD START LOOKING FURTHER INTO GETTING A NEW BACK UP FOR CAT.

3. mav3434

mav3434 Member

ehhh, whatever. I don't really care about international tourney stats. I don't thik Hakeem scored that many in the 96 olympics.

4. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's sad that the Rockets are just standing by as the Wizards try to sign Bryon Russell for less than the MCE. He would be a perfect backup to Mobley at the 2 and could play some 3 if needed. We could offer him more, why aren't we making a run at him?

5. Summer Song Giver

makes me :( he could be a helluva role player for us, who cares if he's ex-jazzcriment.

6. TCDREAM

TCDREAM Member

HE WOULD DEFINATLY BE ALOT BETTER THAN TORRES. I WOULD SIGN HIM FOR THE MCE. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? WE NEED SOME ONE BETTER THAN TORRES, UNLESS THEY ARE THINKING ON USEING SOMEONE ELSE ON THE TEAM OR ARE LOOKING AT SOMEONE ESLE.

YEAH AND HAKEEM WAS SORROUNDED BY NBA PLAYERS, OSCAR AND LIKE ONE OTHER PLAYER IS IN THE NBA , THAT IS WHY I WOULD EXPECT MORE FROM HIM.

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

TC, Caps Lock please.;)

8. TCDREAM

TCDREAM Member

Sorry , I am at work and that is how I type.

9. RedRock

RedRock Member

I would love to see the Rockets make a run at Bryon Russell. Instant depth, especially at the 2 where most needed. I don't see Torres in the Rockets' future plans.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Maybe they are still feeling burned by the Shandon Anderson fiasco.

DD

11. windandsea

windandsea Contributing Member

Oh, Oscar rocks now. In the first three quarters with New Zealand, He had 15 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assist in 27 minutes. And he is still playing at the fourth quarter.