1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] New Jersey Owner says Wade and Bosh will play for Miami next season

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Melechesh, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=5357254&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

2. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

3. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

"Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland"
    Broussard on Twitter

4. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

IMO Bosh would love to join LeBron, but not in Cleveland, that's why I think he will eventually sign with the Heat. ( I don't think LeBron will leave Cleveland)

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

We know someone who doesss........

[​IMG]

6. vince

vince Member

I think it's the New Jersey Owner conceding defeat in his quest for any of the top free agents.

He doesn't know where these guys are going to play.

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm not understanding why Miami has SUCH a freaking pull on this market. They have NOTHING to offer these guys except a city by the water. They have NO supporting cast, NO young pieces to build around (Beasley is a slacker, and Chalmers is limited at best), and either Erik Spoelstra, or a 75 year old Pat Riley. If Wade and Bosh think they're going to get past the second round with a team made up of the two of them, plus a bunch of vet. min. scrubs, then they clearly know nothing about what it takes to win. The year that Miami won the championship, that was a WELL-ROUNDED team with a near-prime Shaq, and tons of glue-guys like James Posey and Jason Williams.

8. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

And don't forget... the team they played in the Finals was the Mavericks. CHOKE!

9. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

They have a superstar in Dwyane Wade, a proven GM/possibly coach (hey, a ring is a ring), and the south beach. Yeah I don't think it's too far-fetched to say Miami is a desirable place for free agents. You also hear Raja Bell, Raymon Felton and Ray Allen would like to play there.

10. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Okay I hope this madness stops soon. This is getting ridiculous. If they know where they are going to sign just tell us so we can move on with our lives and explore other options.

11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Where is the fine. Stern is not going to like this.

12. deleah09

deleah09 Member

this is the same guy who said the nets will make the playoff this coming up year and in 5 years when a champinship loco

13. pdewalt

pdewalt Member

Depending on the CBA outcome, I think he would accomplish what he said by spending money on quality players. I wouldn't discount him so quickly.

Furthermore, if LeBron goes to the Nets and the roster stays somewhat intact, they would be a top 4 team in the East at worst next year. I also wouldn't be surprised to see either Lee or Boozer along side him. That's a nice starting rotation (although I'm not sure about their SG).

14. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Bosh and Wade going to Miami would help the Nets get LeBron. Shocking that he would say something like that which could help his own team!