1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did you see UFOs last night too?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Jul 5, 2010.

1. NBAHOU713

NBAHOU713 Contributing Member

Haha, wow I live in Humble and saw the exact same star. It was brighter than anything I have ever seen before. Weird...

2. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

I believe you would find a strong correlation between the people who uploaded those reports vs shrooms.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know you aren't alone on this one. Which was my point.

You'd have one group of people trying to save the aliens' souls, and one group of people trying to return them to the pit from whence they came. And probably a whole lot of confused people in the middle, not sure how to reconcile the two.

Certainly, more than one individual has analyzed the reports of alien abductions as manifestations of deep archetypal fears - sort of 'the things that go bump in the night' dressed up to fit in a modern, technological world.

#44 Ottomaton, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  5. akperez

akperez Contributing Member

LIAR.

My son wakes up at 3:30 a.m. every night. Does that mean he's being abducted?

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Call me crazy, but I've been telling some of my friends that I saw an UFO or something similar last night. I live in the East Caribbean, and yesterday, around 10PM when I was driving back to my home, I saw something flying near the mountainous area where I reside. I stopped my car for a minute or two, because I thought it was strange to see something flying like that in the middle of the night over here zig zagging through the mountains.

The airport shuts down by nightfall here, and it definitely wasn't an helicopter b/c I would have heard it too. I don't think it was a private plane b/c no is that stupid to be flying and weaving through the mountains especially at night. I don't know what the hell it was. Didn't really freak me out or anything but was interesting to me none the less.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-h7DaJCqx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-h7DaJCqx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>