1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston4Bosh: Comments to Chris Bosh about Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 21, 2010.

1. zerhoe

zerhoe Member

The rockets are a global brand with a rich history. Never seen a live nba game but know and love the rockets, past and present. Add to the legacy. Writing this from Perth, Australia.

2. allforone

allforone Member

Dear Chris:

We need u in a way that's beyond verbal description.

Houston could be the ultimate choice due to its reputation, global influence, chemistry, could-be champion caliber, Yao as well as everyone else that you will like to play with, and home sweet home!

make it happen, chris , we are here , we are waiting.

Say'yes' and we will be there.

3. g1184

g1184 Member

1. Adelman's team-ball, fun to play - fun to watch
    2. Roster full of smart, self-less players (no dummies here)
    3. Smartest GM in the league
    4. Fans so appreciative, they still root for Ron Artest

plus

your very own flying tomato
    [​IMG]

4. kcthatsme

kcthatsme New Member

Bosh- You'd be crazy not to come to Houston! You know how many T-Mac jerseys they sell in China. Imagine those to become Bosh jerseys? No income tax in Texas either! Dude, become a Rocket!!!

5. radiohunk

radiohunk Member

Chris - there is no other place you can go where you will be the face of the franchise and also compete for a championship playoff run. You will be a part of a deep team that are good individuals and teammates. We hope you will bake the right decision for you and for the Rockets!

6. NBAer

NBAer New Member

Hi, guys!

Chris, make the right choice. Choose Texas, be the next super star of Rockets and lead them to the play offs!!!

7. spookyoldtree

spookyoldtree Member

OMFG!
    This guy is a troll. We are a playoff team with or without Bosh!

8. NBAer

NBAer New Member

Normally yes, but last year we didn't make it, did we?

9. spookyoldtree

spookyoldtree Member

That was without Yao, if you don't remember.

10. NBAer

NBAer New Member

Yes, but will Yao be able to reach his old standards again? That's the crucial question. I'm a big fan of Yao, but I don't think he can.

Anyway, personally I want CB in the team.

11. LoveTheGame

LoveTheGame New Member

Because the only thing can send u back to Pandora is Rockets...Come on,man, u r Chris Avatar Bosh!!!

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

Hey Lebron -

The Houston Rockets are the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA!!! Oh wait ... wrong thread. :grin:

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Dude, seriously make up your mind already bro.

14. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Chris we need you. You will have plenty of help, you will get all of the credit, and this is your best chance of winning a title. You will get that max contract to go along with the success; you will have the best of both worlds. You will see just how great Yao will be as a player and a teammate. Houston is where you can build your legacy and we want you Chris!

15. Rover16

Rover16 Member

Playing with Yao means an automatic starting pf spot in the all-star game!!!

16. Sandi

Sandi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Chris, if you don't go to Houston, you are making a HUGE mistake! Houston is the perfect place for you.....Rockets have a deep bench and very good supporting players(much better than any other teams you are considering). You would also get to play alongside Yao.....and having Yao for a teammate will automatically make you an International star....not to mention getting lucrative endorsement contracts.......just ask some of Yao's current teammates. The Rockets are READY to win a championship....you can push them over the top and make them a 60 win team!

17. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Chris...for real. I mean, if we have to explain why you should pick our Rockets over the other choices, then you are looking more to ride coat tails than to create your own legacy. Be THE man and join the Rockets. It's really quite simple.
    -No state income tax, so that 130million is a lot more in Texas than other states.
    -Houston has a great housing market where dollar for dollar you get more house for the buck.
    -It's relatively inexpensive to own a car here. Gas is cheaper than in most places..(in case you didn't know, we are a prime spot for oil and gas processing).
    -We have all 4 seasons and our winters are not ridiculously cold (unlike Chicago, I lived there for a year, and never want to spend a winter in that place again).
    -We have one of, if not the, best GM in basketball who will surround you year after year with a great supporting cast that fit the team and playing style.
    -Rick Adelman, a players coach, ask anyone who's played for him what they think of him (except Tracy, I mean come on really, "put me in I'm ready to play." and now contemplating retirement.).
    -Most of our fans are complete "homers" and will buy your jerseys and even if you start sucking, will make plenty of excuses for you atleast for a couple of years.
    -China...over a billion fans...automatic all star vote. (We could have up to 4 next season with You, Yao, Brooks and Martin, not to mention the possibility of Scola being a back up, depending on who we lose to aquire you.) Jersey sales...realistically, you could be in the top 3 in jersey sales for the whole NBA.
    -TV - International star with China and Argentina on board.
    -Extremely promising young talent (Brooks(Always getting better), Bud(lights out shooter, very athletic), J Hill (Hope you caught some of his games, but he's got the potential to be as good as you are(2 of you in the front court...think about it)), PPat(hear nothing but good things about him), Lull(waiting in the wings), Ariza(Defense and shooting)....I could go on...
    -We won 42 games last year(many were really close, so could have won more) with "roll players" acording to ESPN. Jump on board and take the credit for all the success while teaming with international Star, Yao Ming.
    -Did I mention that you'll get that Max contract you desire...Money money money money....moooooney.
    -Become a VIP at many of the local Hip Hop artists hot spots...( I mean come on, do you really want to hang out with Pitbull or Flo Rida in Miami? Or Twista and Kanye...those guys are ok and all, but come on, Houston is the Home to Scarface and the Geto Boys...Bun B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Mike Jo..nevermind..Trae, Zero...the list goes on.)
    -Houston has some of the best Resturaunts and no place else beats our Tex Mex.
    -I will fix any computer problems you have for free if you come to the Rockets..haha, Well maybe in exchange for autographed memorabilia.
    -Haters gonna hate to drive your game to heights unseen...there's a few here that can fuel the fire. (I mean seriously, anyone that would want Stat, Lee or Boozer over this guy...just stop posting).

Don't really know what the benefits are of going to any other team...I mean sure you can play with one, maybe 2 other superstars...but then what? Where's your role players? Where's your bench? What happens when Wade gets hurt again and the team has NOBODY else to help you carry the load. Even Dream couldn't do it by himself, damn close, but not alone. What happen's when someone starts banging Lebron's mom again so he stops playing in the playoffs? Shouldn't be a hard decision, show some pride, come back to Texas!

18. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

You will get an extremely cool Chinese nickname.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Come to Houston Chris!!!!

You will love it and people will love you.

You will win and have the best GM in the NBA making the team better every year. Multiple Championship runs!!

20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

make up your mind bro.