1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone ever been to Jamaica?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketRick, Jun 11, 2010.

1. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Contributing Member

we went for our honeymoon back in nov 07 and it was nice. we pretty much stayed in our resort, The Caves in negril and loved it. :) have fun!!

2. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Negril has always been one of my favorite places. I think the Riu is new, however. I've always liked going the NON-all inclusive route especially in Negril

One fun part about Negril is that there is a beach party at a different hotel every night. After it gets dark, just head down the beach and find the party. Usually a good time. Ask around and somebody will be able to tell you which one ...but it's hard to get lost. Now Riu might be a long way from the main strip so you might want to check that out.

The Rockhouse is freaking AMAZING! Go for dinner as sunset. A little pricey but worth every cent for one special night.

3. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

I was actually going to split up my stay and stay like 3 nights at the Rockhouse, looks awesome. But the wife didn't like the idea of packing back up and moving to a new hotel during vacation. I think we will go there for dinner one night. 9 days and counting. Glad I get to see what happens with the Rockets pick before I leave. Sucks I will be out of town at the beginning of free agency.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I come from KingstAn. Neer da' Beach!

[​IMG]

5. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

Pass on Jamaica and head over to the Caymans.

6. dbigfeet

dbigfeet Member

Hedo III for my honeymoon in '01. hope to got back one day soon

7. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

Did you go el naturale at Hedo?

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I went through the cruise ship, so we hit customs on the way back here in Galveston after we docked, it wasnt bad, maybe a hour or so in line.

9. dbigfeet

dbigfeet Member

not totally.