1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New video allegedly shows Israeli troops executing American citizen at close range

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Pharaoh King, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

This video is starting to circulate on the net, allegedly showing Israeli troops, after boarding the flotilla, first kicking the already injured 19-year old American activist on-board the ship and THEN you can see one of the soldiers pulling his rifle and firing it at point blank range, executing the guy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZP7AP99DRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZP7AP99DRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

They apparently fired four bullets into his body

2. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

The video clearly says Turkish.

3. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

Well yes, but the kid is also American. A Turkish-American, if you will ;)

4. trustme

trustme Member

And that makes a difference how?

5. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

If someone could please show me where in the video it shows any of the "alleged" shooting? I never even see the turkish-american citizen?

Nice try though.

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Usually links showing proof of someone posting something is supposed to match up to the BS the OP is slinging.

7. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

The video is posted on the net and it says the UN itself is reviewing it. The video alleges that it was the 19-year old kid, I did NOT create it or edit it, merely passing it along as something I came across that, if true, is DEFINITELY news worthy. It could be fake like that video put forth by the IDF with the dubbed voice over for all I know. But guess what? That fake IDF video also hit the airwaves and made the news.

Also, notice this: "ALLEGEDLY" is used both in the title and the post. So save your moral outrage for another day.

8. Barak

Barak Member

Totally fake, the IDF special units never wear such helmets and the uniforms also don't look like IDF...

And the gun looks like a cheap shotgun, the seals have special automatic weapons with short barrel, laser night sight and laser pointer.

9. Bandwagoner

I don't have any moral outrage. I would have to have morals.

10. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

[​IMG]

And the gun is a rifle. It looks more like a TAR-21 than a shotgun...

11. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

I hope you are right.

12. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

And unfortunate admission on your part :eek:

13. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Who ever believes that the zionist regime is peaceful is an idiot.

14. Bandwagoner

Not really. Honesty > fake morals

15. Barak

Barak Member

The picture is showing an average soldier helmet with underwater breathing equipment, not a cop helmet that covers the face with transparent plastic cover like the one that was used in the video, cop helmets are never ever used by diving units...

And the gun in the video is much longer and narrower then the Tavor rifle and its' barrel is much longer and thicker:
    [​IMG]

In the 19 second of the video you can clearly see that it isn't a TAR21 and by the way the guy is reloading it you can see that it is not automatic and that it is a cheap and crappy shotgun, and shotguns are very slow shooting and unreliable unless you want to hunt big animals, so no army uses them. Again this is a lousy fake...

16. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Watch any of the videos of the commandos prior to the boarding. They are wearing the exact same gear, including some with a clear plastic face shield. And they were not diving units, they were commandos part of the S13 unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwsMJmvS0AY

Go to the 36 minute mark, you will see a bunch of the commandos in the exact same gear and helmet visor that the two from the OP video are wearing.

No, what you are seeing is a flashlight attachment.

You're right, it looks more like the MTAR-21. And he is reloading it just like you would reload a semiautomatic rifle. Also, plenty of armies carry shotguns as part of their infantry weaponry.

You have only provided your opinion that this video is fake. There is nothing substantial about that.

17. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Racist.

18. Barak

Barak Member

LOL
    Weapons aren't really your strong side aren't they?

They are not even holding the rifle like it is any kind of Tavor.

This btw is the mtar21:
    [​IMG]
    Micro-Tavor, as its' name indicate is a smaller gun with smaller barrel. And its' fleshlight attachment is usually a small attachment below the gun:
    [​IMG]
    I think there is a silencing add on that can make the barrow a little bit thicker but it is still a very small and short rifle.

Shotguns are short ranged, noisy, not accurate and lethal, not the gun you will want to give to any soldier, especially not the seals.

And in the 36 mark you can see that the seals are wearing the same equipment as in your picture, and they are either using paint ball guns or not aiming because if they were using real ammo and aiming, the guys on the board were already dead or running for their lives.

And the "Shayetet 13" is the Israeli navy commando unit, like the American seals. They are always prepared to get wet.

19. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

And they are your's...? You think the gun in the video is a shotgun... and then stated that no army uses shotgun. The same special forces unit that did this raid has shotguns as part of their weaponry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT5823U5YLc
    Watch this video and tell me if you think it still looks like a shotgun... with a flashlight attachment. It clearly a rifle and he is reloading it like one.

They are holding it exactly like you would hold any automatic/semiautomatic rifle. At least you're not suggesting it's a shotgun anymore.

This btw is the mtar21:
    http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/soldier-with-mtar-21.jpg
    Micro-Tavor, as its' name indicate is a smaller gun with smaller barrel. And its' fleshlight attachment is usually a small attachment below the gun:
    http://uploaded.fresh.co.il/2006/01/30/42274389.jpg
    [/quote]
    You think I don't know what the gun looks like? Why would I suggest a gun that I haven't seen as being the gun I see in resembled in the video? How would that even work?
    That is why those commandos have a SPAS, an M4, and two other shotguns in their arsenal... :rolleyes:
    There are conflicting reports on who was using live ammunition and who wasn't. You can clearly tell that those in the boat were using paintball guns. But watch the video of the commandos rappelling onto the Mavi Marmara. They are not equipped with paintball guns and have what appears to be a Glock 17 and a CAR-15.

20. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

awesome!