1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IT GETS BETTER CROSHERE TRADE DEAL

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by who?, Jun 28, 2000.

1. who?

who? Member

Apparently we will sign and trade Pryzbilla for Croshere in August. Wow if that is so the Rocks have pulled a nice little deal of there [​IMG] Croshere provides the forward we wanted.

------------------

2. sir scarvajal

sir scarvajal Member

Is this the case and do we want to do this? Do we think Cato is better than Przb?

------------------
    "The Rockets were ahead of the Suns by 20 late in game 2 of the series, but when the going got tough, we just Pippened . We would not be done in the series though."

3. who?

who? Member

okay it's a strong rumour and it would make sense for both sides. I have the feeling that cato might be giving one more chance to prove his worth. still with this draft who knows what's happening next? not even the gm's half the time.

------------------

4. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

who?- There is no way the Rockets get Austin Croshere in a sign and trade. That is fantasy, Croshere will be signed by the Pacers and will stay with the Pacers.

------------------

5. who?

who? Member

coach-you have to wonder why the Rocks picked up Pryzbilla if it wasn't to move him on. If it's not him then it's Cato. Either one has to go because there isn't the room for them. Maybe it isn't Croshere but I can't help feeling we were drafting for someone else [​IMG]

------------------

6. kissofdeath

kissofdeath Member

who? is right about moving Pryzbilla -- but now for Collier and Milwaukees protected first round pick from next season. good call

------------------

7. who?

who? Member

kiss of death; I wish I had been wrong about moving Pryzbilla.

------------------

8. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

NBATalk said on their draft tracker that the deal may still be on with the Pacers. Collier looks like he may be moved to Indiana. I wouldn't be surprised to see Drew or Langhi involved also.

------------------