1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unlocked iPhone 3GS, 16 GB

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by hed, May 26, 2010.

1. hed

hed Member

iPhone 3GS, 16 GB - Black

Comes with original box, booklet, wall charger and headphones. iPhone is in perfect condition and it's not being sold by personal choice. My loss is your gain.

I will also throw in black Hurley case and orange iFrog case I had for it.

$450 and is located in Corpus Christi.

2. hed

hed Member

3. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Good luck trying to sell a 16 GB for $450 with a new iPhone coming out only few weeks later...

4. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

They're selling for that much on Craigslist and eBay right now... some are even higher. A 32GB is going for almost $600... I don't see why he can't get $450.

5. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

isnt walmart selling them for something like $100 bucks?

6. hed

hed Member

No, no, no, no.. no way. Pictures coming soon.

7. hed

hed Member

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

With a two year contract it is. Still, $450 is a rip off. The auction price may be in that district, but it doesn't mean they actually "sell" for that price. It seems like the majority of the auctions cap out at 3 something. If it were actually selling for that price on eBay, he would sell it there easily...

I have a 32gb iPhone 3gs that I can't get more than $400 for and it is practically in mint condition.

9. ItsMyFault

Have you listed it on eBay or on craigslist? I listed my 32GB 3GS for $550 on craigslist and got TONS of offers in one day. If you look on eBay on the average margin on sales they've gone for almost $500.. look at previous auctions that have ended. The only thing that sucks about eBay are the seller fees and the paypal fees. I can guarantee you if you put it on CL, you will get $500.. but I guess it would depend on which 3GS you have too. It has to be able to be unlocked (I think the new 3GS's aren't able to) and jailbroken which isn't hard to do at all.

10. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

That pic is huge.

11. hed

hed Member

I'm posting on Craigslist for $400

12. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

were these offers all from Nigeria or Europe?:)

13. ItsMyFault

No? people were giving me PHONE numbers and places to meet... it was unbelievable the amount I got in just one day. I think I got 12 different responses with 2 people actually emailing me 3 times and being obsessed with trying to buy it. It's going to be a hot commodity once this new iPhone comes out because of the new mini-sim card on the new iPhone and all the troubles people would have to go for in order to make it work on t-mobile.