1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston4Bosh: Comments to Chris Bosh about Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 21, 2010.

1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Chris,

That State Tax money is gonna end up saving you a lot. Come to Houston.

2. chris5

chris5 Member

Everyone here has outlined great reasons for you to come, so I must say you will be turning down a great city, fans, franchise, and most importantly beautiful Texas women and night life if you don't choose Houston. Peece.

3. Houston_Rockets

Yao
    Bosh
    Ariza
    Kev Martin
    AB

IT'S OVA!!!

4. lumpster

lumpster Member

Yo Chris, you know the Rockets need you... and you know you need the Rockets! The Rockets have all the ingredients in place... we just need you to complete the winning formula.

5. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

We know money is the biggest issue...fixed

We know you want a championship with hardworking guys...fixed

You won't get any more appreciation in your fan base or have a bigger opportunity to create a lasting impression of yourself in basketball history than here in Houston.

6. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Why Houston?? Look, when ever you have a chance to play with a dominant man in Yao, it makes the game that much easier. So winning a Championship should be a piece of cake!! Domination inside is the way to go. It is the ideal way to get to the RING. Domination on the perimeter have proven they're going no where. You seen it with Lebron and Kobe. Until Kobe have Gasol and Bynum, he ain't going no where either.

So my point is...with a domination inside game, WINNING come easily.

7. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

In no particular order:

1) Close enough to your home in Dallas to see family and friends, but far enough for it not to be a distraction.

2) With Owner Les Alexander, you have someone who has a history of being committed to putting out a competitive franchise. In GM Darryl Morey, you have someone who is regarded as one of the brightest, savvy executives in the league. You'd be joining a winning tradition.

3) No state taxes. 'Nuff said.

4) A roster that has depth, flexibility and skill. With Yao's return, this could be Twin Towers Part Deux in Houston. Continue the tradition of Sampson and Olajuwon!

5) Warm climate and one of the largest markets in North America.

Azim da Dream

1 person likes this.
  8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The future President of the United States of America is a fan of the Rockets and he will come to see you play.

(Sorry about talking in the third person and all. I'm really nothing like Karl Malone.)

9. eman

eman Contributing Member

Chris, You should come to Houston because you will make more money here-- think global branding and no state income taxes-- than anywhere else. You will also have more fun here than you'll have anywhere else. Your fans will appreciate you here like no others will-- we adored your "Truckville" ad campaign for the All-Star game, and want more of that. Oh, one other thing: you'll win championships here, and have a good time doing so. The Rockets are good people, guys you'll enjoy being around on and off-court.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Chris,

when you score, the Toyota Center PA will play that Jump song by Kriss Cross.

11. TRAVLR

TRAVLR Member

Dear Chris Bosh,

You Sir are a great basketball player and you have earned the enviable ability to call your next team and your next city. So why should it be Houston and why the Rockets? Good questions, but also good answers.

The Rockets are winners, play fast uptempo team ball, are young, have a great owner and fan base, play in a fantastic arena, and have a legacy of winning back to back championships. Do I need to add that you would be beloved in China by many of the 1.3 BILLION people there? It's not always about money, but if it is to you, those Chinese endorsements are valuable. Shane Battier has a shoe contract, what kind of endorsement money is waiting for you? I'm not sure, but I think it's pretty big.

The city of Houston is admittedly flat hot and ugly, but I have lived in your home town of Dallas, and I have lived in the San Francisco area, and several other places and Houston is the best overall place I have lived. No state income tax, no snow, great people, a bunch of other NBA players call this home, and you can live and breathe here, people will be cool and let you live your life.

And you have a 7'6" center at your back, and you will win.....alot....you will not be alone here, there is a ton of talent.....and you will win....alot......a ring or two......Mr. Bosh, come home to Texas, and that means Houston.

Thanks for listening.

12. Nicksta

Nicksta Member

You da man Bosh, come to H-Town and win your first of many rings

13. htownfan911

htownfan911 Member

Lets go Chris...I been a fan of the Rockets for 26 years. With you and Yao and the rest of the hustlers on the team we will beat anyone and get you that ring, lets get it!!!!!! Htown,Texas wants you here...Bring it back to Texas

14. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

15. shawndavis2006

Chris,

Why not H-Town? It will be a great opportunity for you to come play for a class organization like the Rockets. You will be surrounded by a great coach, great young GM, great fans, and a bunch of great young talented players who play hard every night with all heart & determination every game for 48 minutes.

Houston has the Heart of a Champion

16. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Bosh, Rockets are ready for another championship and to lead Texas in NBA. We need you bro and we need your skills, your talent, your height, we need BOSH to HOUSTON. Think about playing under Rick Adelman and alongside Brooks, Martin, Yao and Ariza. Adding you to the equation can make us unstoppable for many years. Rockets are the Team to bully the Lakers, join us in our effort to take down the Lakers once and for all and anyone who comes between our destination.

HoustonLovesBosh
    Houston4Bosh

17. writhe

writhe Member

Chris-

You should choose Houston because the Rockets have the best owner and GM in the league. For over 15 years Les Alexander has proven his commitment to winning and he has never shied away from making big moves to better the team. Daryl Morey is the smartest, most savvy GM in the NBA and you can rest assured that if you come to Houston he will surround you with the players you need to win. We all know that a franchise is only as good as those making the decisions and the Houston Rockets have the best in the business.

I look forward to seeing you in a Rockets uniform.

18. CoolGui

CoolGui Member

do not want

well unless he'll come over with a reasonable salary. I'm having problems not remembering the hype for tmac being just like this.

19. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

Chris, our current team, with no real star players, had a winning record. We have the supporting cast. And next year we are getting back Yao, making us even better. Put 2 star players on this teams, and who knows what we will do? Not only that, but we have a young team thats getting better. Aaron Brooks and Kyle Lowry are both getting better and better, forming one of the best point guard combos in the league. Heck, Aaron even one most improved player. Trevor Ariza has been around a while, but he's only 24. We drafted Chase Budinger, who at only 22 showed he had the stuff to be great. We picked up Jordan Hill, a top 10 pick in the last draft. And Daryl Morey has shown how well he can draft, getting people like Carl Landry and Chase Budinger in the second round. So with the pick in this years draft, I'm sure he'll get another piece to the puzzle.

If you want a championship, don't go to a team clearing out their team for a star. No one can win a championship without a full supporting cast. Even if a team were to add two stars, it couldn't win without anyone else on the team. Here, you have what you need, and they are all young. I have no doubt that we could win possibly even multiple championships with you here. We have established vets like Kevin Martin, Yao Ming, and Shane Battier, and a bunch of up and coming young players like Aaron Brooks, Kyle Lowry, Chase Budinger, and Jordan Hill. Not to mention people like Trevor Ariza, still young with room to grown, but been around enough to know what he's doing.

Our fans want you here (You see any other team making a site and hardcore campaigning for just you?) and you'll be coming to a team. New York or whoever can have Lebron, I have no doubt we could beat them if we have you.

20. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Dear Chris Bosh,

Please just look at Houston4Bosh.com for a few minutes, you will know the city of Houston and his team have all things that you want. You will have a chance to win a NBA title just like other cities, but you have much more for others, like no state tax, a big Chinese market, warm weather etc. Chris, you are a Texan, you should know what you can get here, I do not want to waste you too much time, but just looking to see your plays in the rockets uniform very soon.

Sincerely,

Labmouse, a long time NBA fan