1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, I have sent you 4 emails, but you never reply!!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by krockets, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krockets

krockets Member

Update:

Moestraven19 just refunded me my "generous" dollar as he called it, and I will donate this dollar to American Red Cross, I hope ARC won't "discriminate" this refunded dollar.

Anyway, as I mentioned in this thread, my focus in this thread is not about the money or status, it's why didn't Clutch reply my email, so until he give me an explaination, I will keep asking.. However, due to my busy schedule, I wouldn't able to spend as much time replying angry messages, so please don't feel offended if I completely ignore you..

2. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

My guess is Krockets is a attention w****. He wants the attention. Just ignore him and he will go away.

1 person likes this.
  3. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

I'm sure your unemployed schedule changed alot over a day, because yesterday you replied to all of them.

4. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

When your donation takes more of people's time to process than the donation is worth...you are clearly a douche.

I'm sure the ARC is going to be stoked. But watch out, they might reveal your name when they make you a "featured contributor" due to your extreme generosity.

5. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

RIP-Krockets

2007-2010

Is there anything anyone would like to add before the closing ceremonies?

6. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

:eek:

7. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

8. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

Chinese w**** doesn't rhyme with dog?

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I don't understand how I can make this any more clear. You sent a donation to me, not to Clutch.

Clutch didn't have access to the donation list, he had no idea who you were and what you donated so it was pointless for you to pester him.

Do you understand that there are people who have had to wait months to get Contributing Member Status? Sorry, but the fact that you were causing this much stink over a freaking dollar donation was too juicy not to reveal. Yeah that probably makes me unethical and an *******, tell me something I don't already know.

Clutch did try to do something about it though, he asked me about you but I was busy handling emails from people trying to figure out how to donate via other means.

The plan was that after all donations had come in, I was going to make a list of everyone who donated and send it to Clutch, at that time he could go through and give whichever users who weren't already CM's that status.

You are demanding to be treated as some high priority because you donated 1 dollar, you have blatant disregard for protocol around here and I show you no mercy.

FYI, I refunded your money because that is what Clutch does whenever someone sends him a miniscule amount of money trying to achieve CM status.

#129 moestavern19, May 16, 2010
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  10. VanityHalfBlack

Daniel-san, never put passion before principle. Even if win, you lose.

- Mr. Miyagi

11. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your signature line is offensive and way out of line. Please have the decency to remove it.

12. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Whether he donated a dollar or a thousand dollars is immaterial. The guy should give just to give. The amount is meaningless because when people are in true need anything helps. Maybe divulging how much he donated is a dick move, but in my book I was already sold on him being a douche after he started this thread and fought and argued with other members for four pages. Krockets, you should have let this thing die, you made a mistake, we all do it. Instead, you let this thing go on for far too long, to save some face for yourself I think you should request that a mod lock this thing up.

13. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

this. :)

14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Nah, you are alright Moes.

When you have wrong intentions, you deserve to get exposed as the fraud you are. I'm sorry K, but this seems to be me as a clear intent of just trying to gain status in a message board. It isn't about some stupid emails not being answered, but rather why you can't edit posts yet, or **** like that. I hope you donated that dollar to red cross with a good heart, because you actually want to help someone out, not because you are angry at this message board and just wanted to let everyone know who you donated too instead.

15. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

I couldn't read all of this...it's too long...but from a couple pages, i dont understand how this guy still thinks hes right and how hes still very upset with clutch for not replying.....dude he's not disrespecting you or ignoring you, maybe he has 100000 emails and he can't read through all of them...

and the dollar thing....

SMH

16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

krockets gets a special lady's digits:

<object width="464" height="376" id="527579" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" alt="EMBED-Douchebag Phone Message free videos"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NTI3NTc5"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NTI3NTc5" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="376"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/6/douchebag-phone-message-527579" target="_blank">EMBED-Douchebag Phone Message</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com" target="_blank">free videos</a></font>

17. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

[​IMG]

18. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

^ thats a new one lol

19. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

So are you going to email the red cross and demand for them to give you an update on how your dollar is being spent? I'm sure you'll really be concerned...

1 person likes this.
  20. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Stay in school, MBA man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.