1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, I have sent you 4 emails, but you never reply!!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by krockets, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Convictedstupid

2. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

I do believe the

[​IMG]

has been dropped. Good riddance, I say.

3. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Clutch one time said, that money was not the only thing to get you that status,I mean its the main thing, but if you are a troll, and you give money, clutch has the right to refund your money, and not upgrading you.

5. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

krockets FTW.....awwwww poor guy!!

6. Hmm

Hmm Member

I didn't think this thread could get more absurdly hilarious... but this gif proved me wrong.... lol

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Oh my god I love her so much. Which movie?

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I think it was messed up to give out the amount of the donation publicly.

But it made this thread so much more awesome.

<conflicted>

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Clutch, I have sent you 4 emails, but you never reply!!!
    _____

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

10. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

I sent Clutch one email and he replied quite promptly. It wasn't about donating to the tip jar though. I did donate my .02 cents to get my "Contributing member" status.

11. YaosDirtyStache

This is probably the greatest thread known to man.

Bravo!

12. krockets

krockets Member

I went back to school fultime for my MBA degree and just landed a night shift job because I have two kids, so I don't see anything wrong by saying "I am busy, too"..

As I mentioned above, I am going to school fultime and the government don't give out unemployment for ft students, so no, I don't collect unemployment or anything in that regard..

13. krockets

krockets Member

Well, if I am calling out the only guy who can give out the Contributing Status in a thread like this, you really think I am going after that status? No, let me make it clear, from the moment I started this thread, I already decided to "sacrafice" my status on this site. So, let me say it one more time, I am voicing my frustration publiclly only because Clutch hasn't reply my emails..

14. krockets

krockets Member

You can disagree with my intention, you can hate me, you can even bash me all you like, but revealing a donor's contributing amount is not an appropriate thing to do.

Also, you have mentioned about the "one dollar" in several occassions in this thread and email me about how "generous" I am, so I think I have a good reason to believe that you really are "discriminating" against the dollar amount..

15. krockets

krockets Member

I never question about the fact Clutch is very nice guy and I thank him for having this site, but, that doesn't answer my question why he didn't reply my email, especially after Moestavern19 said Clutch email him to ask about me. Read the following:

If Clutch is so busy and if he can squeezed out the time to emailed Mostavern19 specifically to ask about me, why can't he just reply my email..?

16. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I tconcur, but this reminds me of that scene from the movie Waiting. If you saw the movie, you know which one.

Clutch should just give him is dollar back. The guy needs it more.

17. krockets

krockets Member

How about let's make a deal. Starting today, for every $10 you two donate to Clutchfans or to R2K's emergency, I would stop posting on this site for 1 week if you specifically write it in the contribution (something like "I donate because I want to ban Krockets"). So, the more you donate to R2K or Clutchfans.com, the longer I would vanish myself from this site, up until the start of next year's playoff, which I believe the Rockets might able get to the conference final and I don't want to miss that..

Anyone who dislike me so much could join this event, so if the pool of "I hate krockets" donate $200 to either R2K or Clutchfans.com (with proofs), I would not post on this site for 20 weeks..

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Don't flatter yourself. You are not that important.

19. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

all this for a mutha****in dolla

1 person likes this.
  20. krockets

krockets Member

Thank you all. I think Moestraven19 really handled this part inappropriately. Hopefully in the future donations, contributors' donation amount would keep confidential...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.