1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, I have sent you 4 emails, but you never reply!!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by krockets, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Dude, your tiny contribution entitles you to NOTHING (if it was an actual contribution of a relevant size it would not either). Not to any status, not to an e-mail. If you donate to any other charitable cause (let's say Unicef, to take something non-controversial) and then start stalking the head of the organization you donated to with e-mails, you should not expect to get a reply, much less if your donation was tiny.

It is not surprising that the following things coincide:

- contribution for the wrong reasons
    - tiniest contribution of all people who participated
    - false sense of entitlement
    - lack of self-awareness to realize that you are embarrassing yourself to the highest degree here

If it was just the tiny contribution, there could be legitimate reasons as you posted (being unemployed), the small gesture would be ok. But to THEN go and display the other things mentioned above is just ridiculous.

Moes/R2K, how about you refund this gentleman his $ 1...

1 person likes this.
  2. krockets

krockets Member

No, in this incident, there is no so call head of organization. Clutch, is the sole fundraiser in this event, from the day he decided to help R2K out by making that post, he is partially responsible for the little things that stem from the post..

Once again, I don't mind you question or disgree my intention to the donation, but in this thread, my focus is to question why didn't Clutch reply my emails.. You guys could trash me all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that Clutch still hasn't response yet...

3. krockets

krockets Member

People come from different backgrounds and have different logic, why would I feel embarrassed for having different opinion/logic?.. Maybe you would, but I won't..

4. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Dude, hopefully you contributed because you care, not just for the status. If you deserve the status you'll get it, clutch is very busy, relax. I have to tell you, you lost alot of respect IMO, and if you get roasted it's well deserved. Actually the more I think about it, the more I'm getting pissed. R2k recovering is far more important than your precious status.

Wow!! Just read all of this thread. 1.00 huh? You're freaking out for that? Dude I'll give you a dollar, everything counts but you must be joking.

#44 mikol13, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
  5. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

lol 1 dollar. Jesus, Man. I can't stop laughing!

6. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

greatest thread ever

7. krockets

krockets Member

It's neither about the dollar nor about the contributing status, this thread is about Clutch not replying my emails. I thought I made myself very clear in this thread..

And to make another point clear, I think R2K's health is much more important than my contributing status, but I am not a doctor, so there is nothing I could do other than wishing him the best. However, as far as this thread go, my focus is why didn't Clutch reply my email. As a matter of fact, after all this trashing, he still hasn't respond yet..

8. krockets

krockets Member

To be honest with you, I think it's hella hilarious as well.. If you guys want, you all can call me One Dollar Man.

Personally, I don't mind Clutch archieve this thread.. :grin:

9. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Im sure these posters can come up with something a lil more clever.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

How about cheap little b****?

Seriously, you might have received contributing member status if you hadn't started this thread... but now that you have?... You definitely do NOT deserve it.

11. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Calm Down. Does 1 word changed really matter that much to you?

12. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Instead of getting contributing member status, I think krockets should be banned. He's a selfish little ****.

13. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

I'd negative rep if I could. Shameful. Get over yourself.

Favorite comment - the dollar was "hard earned". Followed closely by "everyone is busy". This from someone who does not, in fact, work, but has time to reply 14 times to his own whiny thread.

14. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

Hey moes, how do I donate still? I think the sticky from Clutch has been taken down but I'd still like to help R2K out if I can.

15. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

Scratch that, I'm just lazy. Found it in your original thread, donated.

16. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

wow. this thread is going to get nasty. cue the scary movie 3 popcorn eating chick gif.

"entitlement eric" would be proud.

17. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

I'll give you a dollar not to post here again.

18. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

I think he should be a contributing member

His idiocy in this thread has contributed a lot to my amusement

19. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I wouldn't have said anything but you deserved to be exposed after wasting everyone's hard earned time with your incredible lack of class and little understanding of protocol.

Its not how little you donated, I am unemployed myself... I understand money being tight, you give what you can... nothing wrong with that.

But the way you demanded to receive a member upgrade so vehemently for 1 single dollar is unbelievable. It made it painfully obvious your real intentions.

Please view this enjoyable image as a token of our appreciation...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.