1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, I have sent you 4 emails, but you never reply!!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by krockets, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krockets

krockets Member

Clutch,

I made some contributions to R2K emergency 8 days ago because you said you would give out the "Contributing Member" status. I send you 4 separate emails through different channels and waited, but for whatever reasons, you never reply... I think you owe me an explaination and also, hopefully you are a man of your word..

-Krockets

1 person likes this.
  2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Dude, clutch is busy. Just chill, all will be well in time.

Plus, doing something nice is its own reward.

1 person likes this.
  3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Holy hell man, you're about to get roasted.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

krockets, it's good that you contributed. I hope that you also did it out of appreciation for R2K and for Clutch's generosity, and not only to "get something".

As you posted yourself, it has only been 8 days. Clutch has a full-time job and other responsibilities and the mere fact that we are posting here is a privilege, not a right. You can still read and post right now, correct? So you are basically whining about a delay in getting your title changed, and sending 4 mails within a time span of 8 days about this? More than 60 people have contributed to R2K, as moes reported - imagine they were all like you and would send 4 mails within 8 days to Clutch about it!

Clutch owes you nothing. He created this site and thanks to his (and other volunteers such as R2K) efforts we are even able to post and read here. I am sure he will take care of this when he has time.

Now go and reconsider your demanding attitude.

5. krockets

krockets Member

Everyone is busy, not just Clutch... Plus, how much time would it take to reply just 1 of the 4 emails I sent out?...

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

As I wrote above, imagine that every person out of the more than 60 would have sent 4 emails, that's 240 mails within a week. You really need to check your attitude.

7. krockets

krockets Member

In my 4 emails, I wasn't even asking Clutch change my title, I just want to get an update... My problem with this is not about the status, it's because he never reply.. Building the site is one thing and I thank him for that, this incident is totally separate..

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Dude there are tens of thousands of members here, can you imagine what happens if everyone sends 4 mails within a week to "get an update"?! Be patient.

9. krockets

krockets Member

In my emails, I already being extremely careful about my wordings to make sure that I don't offended Clutch, however, my problem is, he should reply at least one of the email, even if just a sentence saying "Dude, chill, I will get back to you when I have time"..

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Seriously - as someone who sometimes gets hundreds of mails per day myself, I know that one has to prioritize. And sending an e-mail to tell you to chill is very low on the priority list. So let me help out here: "Dude, chill, he will get back to you when he has time."

11. krockets

krockets Member

I understand he is busy, but so am I. I took the time to typed out 4 emails and he can't just reply one?...

12. krockets

krockets Member

Priority is one thing, disrepecting and ignoring is another, I try to convince myself it's not the later..

13. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

When have a site this big and a family/regular job, it's hard to reply to everything or even give a "chill dude" email. I'd like contributing member status too and might donate, but I know that at the same time it's going to be one of those deals where it's going to take time to get it.

1 person likes this.
  14. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSLZFdqwh7E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSLZFdqwh7E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  15. Chamillionaire

man, you are annoying. no wonder clutch hasn't replied. i wouldn't either.

[​IMG]

16. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

FAMOUS LAST WORDS.

17. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I don't think the issue here is with the quantity of emails sent, but rather the quality. Let's all work together in this thread to help krockets create an awesome email to send to Clutch.

I'll start.

Dear Clutch,

It's your main man, krockets. I would like contributing member status since I donated money to the R2K drive. Please note, I have sent you over 4 emails now, and normally this would make me very angry, but I am of peaceful nature, so no harm intended. Holla at yo boy!

Peace,

krockets

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

When money is involved it changes everything.

DD

19. conquistador#11

I came with the clear intention to make a Stan post, Roxsqaud beat me to it. Arrggh!

20. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

Basically? All you need is life is blunts, money, and hoes. Ya savvy?

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.