1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2010 NBA Playoffs: 1. Lakers vs 8. Thunder

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by WhoMikeJames, Apr 13, 2010.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Now, we have to hope the Nuggets can somehow win, because Utah is a gimmie for the Lakers.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Damn OKC fans are pretty terrific. I still remember when we lost on our historic streak people were headed for the exists before the game was finished.

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Crowd still cheering their team. incredible.

4. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I'm sure I'm overreacting, but I really don't like Durant smiling and the crowd immediately applauding. I appreciate the effort, but this is the game the Thunder absolutely had in their hands. In the grant scheme of things, yes you should look back and be happy with the season... but right now, this should be disappointing. They absolutely should have won this game.

5. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Yep. The Lakers always kick the shat out of Utah.

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You leave it all on the court and you live with the results, who wouldn't smile after that crowd reaction?

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

This. Taking a timeout when the crowd is going off, and your team just going on a run? Completely stopped the offensive momentum.

8. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Damn, watching Green and Durant being heartbroken while the Fakers celebrate really makes me freakin mad!

Thunder will be a force to be reckoned for the forseeable future! All they need is a low post scorer/defender and they will be instant contenders!

Now Nuggets better not screw up and win in Utah and in Denver on Sunday!

9. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

Really they were losing almost the whole time.
    It was a box out failure that made them lose this game.

10. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Denver, please don't let us down.

I hate seeing the Lakers get deep every year. Makes me sick.

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

nuggets lack of defense, plus nene + andersen injured => they'll lose easily to the lakers too.

12. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

cuz we're too use to our lower bowl lame fans ... who leaves with 3mins left and is a tie game

13. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

I cannot believe the Thunder lost this game. The crowd going crazy and getting twice as many free throws as your opponent. Still so very young I guess.

14. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Kobe wouldn't. I know he's the exception to the rule, but I'd love to see the Thunder with that kind of killer instinct. This is a game... you play it 10 more times with that crowd in that scenario, and the Thunder win eight of them. Incredibly frustrating. If the Suns beat the Spurs, that's it for me and the NBA this year... sick of this being the case every freakin' year.

15. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

great effort by OKC sucks that Durant probably had one of his worst shooting games of his career tonight and the Lakers shot the 3 ball like they were all Steve Kerr behind the line.

great putback by Gasol Collison and Ibaka had one collective brain fart on the last play after a series of good rebounding.

I thought that shot by Westbrook was in (not the 3 to win it at the end, but the baseline jumper to hopefully had put them up 3)

Lakers should cruise easy to the WCF if not the finals now

16. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

And some of us had guns in our mouths lol.

17. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Really, it's starting to look lke the best chance of keeping the Lakers out of the finals may be the Spurs.

18. bongo33

bongo33 Member

ITS ALL NICK COLLISONS FAULT BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously if he got that rebound imagine the outcome of the game

19. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

YES!!!! The lskers won i told you all the lakers would win tonight!! earlier in one of my posts it was an incredible game i am so impressed at the way the thunder played, what a game!!! wow now if the jazz can close out denver this would make my night!!!!

20. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

durant is one of the most competitive players in the game. i don't get how a lot of fans judge players by their reactions on the court. the guy smiled, so what? could it be a smile of disbelief? smiled b/c he was proud of his team and how they performed after they lost? ...