1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao for Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jj3469, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

massive fail..

u need to retire from the thread bizness

2. Kindger

Kindger Contributing Member

CB is a healthy loser, period. I don't even want to trade Scola for him.

3. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I dunno, maybe i'm dumb,deaf,and blind, but i can read. Tell me how cuban,davidson,reinsdorf,buss, and the other team owners generate more revenue without a cash cow like yao? The fanboys/sac riders continue to amaze me to no ends. They do it because according to their tr-80, the rockets will crumble once yao is traded. Better yet, the rockets were in terrible financially pre yao and if they trade elsie, thats it. GTFO!

The rockets aren't this upstart franchise and their value increased the same time as the arrival as yao because they moved up to the DeeLux apartment in the sky like the jeffersons. If you dont live in houston nor have ever been, use har.com and search for a house on the southwest side then do it downtown.I would be lying ig i didnt say les overseas operations and businesses didn't benefit from employing yao, but that has 0 to do with the rockets and their ability to field a team and sign free agents.

The point is that Bosh is a better player than yao anyway you cut it. Its much easier and more effecient to build around a guy like bosh vs yao.They tried to build around yao and all it has gotten the rockets was a guy wearing cheap suits 2 out of the last 4 seasons. I think yao is a good player, but he is as reliable as a 88 hyundai high 100,000 miles on it. All the rockets are doing is setting themselves up for heatbreak and failure. He had his chance and blew it by either being injured or being guarded 1 on 1 by Okur and not dominating him.Keep wishing and hoping while the west keeps getting better and stronger.

4. luisantonio1014

how about T-Mac for Bosh

...oh wait.

5. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Houston Rockets will not trade Yao Ming, don't bother thinking about it! :p

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

They report Bosh wants to play with a center. Then its Bosh doesnt want to be 2nd fiddle to anyone, as in he wants to be the man wherever he goes.

So Bosh wants to play with a 2nd fiddle center as long as he's the focal point and the team is a contender in a good media market? :confused:

Its probably just a bunch of exit strategy talk. He would probably play center with Dwyane Wade or Lebron.

Dallas trades Dirk for Bosh? :eek: Dirk Nowitzki and Andrea Bargnani starting together, THAT would be something.

7. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

that only benefits Les though

as a fan, I say trade him

8. bigrub

bigrub Member

I second that but while were at it lets do a brooks+martin+scola for rafer......some people shouldn't be allowed to post

9. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

No...just...no.

10. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Any reason why just about all your post end with a smiley?

11. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

12. jmr123jmr

jmr123jmr Member

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS " FREE AGENCY" BIG MARKET. I WILL KEEP YAO AND + ALLSTAR PLAYER :grin:

13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I dont think there is any doubt Bosh is better than Yao, but why trade Yao for Bosh, when he could be had for much less?

14. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

And the off season starts..... now... :rolleyes:

15. ramon

ramon New Member

bosh may be more athletic but he doesn't alter opponent defense the way yao does.

16. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Why the hell would Toronto trade Bosh for Yao?

If we ignore Bosh's superior production and durability, and ignore the fact that they are in the exact same contract situation, AND the fact that the only reason Toronto would trade Bosh is because they don't want to lose him for nothing.

Still wouldn't happen.

17. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Just like all your posts which involve Yao.. they end with a bad taste,
    mine end with a little fun! :p
    Am I the only one?

18. lastreg

lastreg Member

Yao is not the best center in the league for sure. But Bosh ...............................................NO!...................highly overated............can not get you nowhere.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

FIrst of all.....toronto is not STUPID.

That would be too big of a steal. Yao doesn't even play.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

It amazes me how people want to keep Yao because he makes Les money...what about championship hopes as a fan?

Its like beating a dead horse, the YOF have their own agenda.