1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets talk SHSU Bball

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by leroy, Feb 17, 2010.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Going against Nichols St. tonight @ 6 in the SLC. Won a close game on their court a few weeks back. I just hope complacency doesn't set in. Absolutely have to keep the pace up and roll through this tournament.

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

a'ite

Go Kats!

3. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

tonights game against southeastern was sooooo giving me a heart attack!!! now we have SFA on saturday at 3 pm on espn 2!!!! EAT EM UP KATS!!!!

SHSU class of 2009 right here :cool: :grin:

4. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

anybody going to the title game on saturday?

5. leroy

I was watching the ticker on ESPN while watching the UT game. I was freaking out when they were down and only 3 min left. But, this is what a good team does...

EAT EM UP KATS!!!!!!!

6. mFt82

mFt82 Member

"let's go, bearkats!"

7. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Anyone watching?

DOMINATING first 15 minutes. We are 20 minutes away from a tourney bid!

8. leroy

Up 15 w/ 12:00 to go.

C'MON KATS!

9. mc mark

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lD2OsUcgb00&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lD2OsUcgb00&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

10. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

11. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

That's mah school (my adopted one, anyway). It was great to see both them and UH make the tournament this week :)

12. shsu33

shsu33 Member

I'm so glad I got out of bed and went, great game! Gonna miss Mitchell and Almond at the 1 and 2 next year, it's gonna be tough w/o them but we still have at least one game left this year so lets enjoy it.

I agree that Marlin is the best unknown coach in the country. I really hope he decides to stay at Sam for the long haul, he's already been here a decade anyhow. Where if he stays long enough and puts in 25-30+ years, not only is that job security but he could get a statue outside the stadium that they may decide to name after him. Good luck achieving that while bouncing around bigger universities the next 20+ years. Please just stay Bob

Eat 'em up kats!!!
    2010 Southland Conference Champs

13. leroy

You should fix your sig and add the "E" for "Eat 'em up Kats!"

Looks like Coach Bob won't be heading to UH since Penders probably saved his job by making the tourney. Someone is bound to notice him eventually. If they were to win a tourney game (latest bracketology has them as a 14 seed going against Pitt), Marlin would be as good as gone.

Then again, maybe he loves Huntsville and just doesn't want to leave.

14. leroy

Think we deserved better than a 14, but at least we get to stay close to home by going to New Orleans to play Baylor.

Anything can happen.

15. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Good luck to yall. I watched yall play SFA yesterday and I was impressed on how well some of your guys can shoot. I don't think Clavell will be able to do anything against Udoh though.

16. shsu33

shsu33 Member

Who dat say they gonna beat them kats?! who dat? goin to new orleans to play Baylor baby. There is always at least one 14 that takes out a 3, so that gives us at least a 25% chance, good enough for me! Eat 'em up

17. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I think you are thinking of there always being a 12 that takes out a 5. 14s taking out 3 seeds is very uncommon IMO so it is much less than 25% chance.

18. mc mark

true, true, but it's been done before!

19. leroy

We fought the good fight, but just got too sloppy in the end with turnovers and bad shots.

WELL DONE KATS!

20. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

:confused: Clavell did awesome.