1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trade Post-Mortem: Rockets Lose Big

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JCDenton, Mar 9, 2010.

1. bugerking3

bugerking3 Member

too bad that as a troll, he really has nothing to lose. If he wins, he gloats. If he loses, it didn't matter to him anyway, he's just trying to cause trouble, and will just make a new account.

2. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I just wanted to post in a really crappy thread.

Thanks.

3. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

Whatever member #32615. I've been around here a lot longer than you and I'm a valued veteran of the forum. The only way I'm giving up this account is if K-Brick shoots better than 40%.

4. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

We should keep this thread archived and bump it next season when the Rockets start the season with a 20 game winning streak. Oh I can't wait until we all look back and laugh at you, JCDenton. ALthough we're already laughing at you now.

And just so you know you skewed the data to favor your argument. Even before the K-mart trade the Rockets had been winning at a low percentage. it was the 21-12 start to the season that makes it seem like the team was winning a lot more with Landry. But that's what all you financial b...... do, mess with the data until it supports your findings. Thanks for taking part in causing one of the biggest recessions in history, ass.

#164 LCII, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

We should sticky this thread for our daily dose of comedy.

6. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

Must not have been reading this thread; nobody values you, whether their Contributing Members or Rookies. Good thing you'll be gone by the end of the season.

7. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

The idea that the OP thinks he is a "valued member of the BBS" is high comedy.

8. 3rdRingsAComin

Mr. Denton, please address the injuries to Kyle Lowry and Ariza and why they dont factor into you calculations and conclusion. Also, discuss our future draft picks. Why are these variables not accounted for in your conclusion when they clearly affect your "statistics"?

9. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

I'd love to see a poll done on who agrees with this joker and who doesn't... im leaning towards 97% of people would click FAIL for this thread... you do not pass go.. you DO NOT collect 200$... thank you and please try again!!

10. 3rdRingsAComin

Judging by the ONE star thread, I think you may have something there

11. sbyang

sbyang Member

The detailed statistical analysis is just the winning percentage before and after the trade. We have to thank OP for going taking a whole 2 minutes to type that into the calculator and sharing the results with the world. The rest of us are just too dumb to notice the win-loss record of these three teams.

12. Dei

Dei Member

Stop getting trolled. You owe yourself that, at least.

13. bigben69

bigben69 Member

No you just dont factor in Ariza and Lowry being out. Too early to say anything.

14. bigben69

bigben69 Member

I wish we could put these type of threads somewhere else so we dont have to see them....this board is going downhill fast with these threads. You have hated the trade from day one. Nothing will undo it...Just give it up and cheer these guys on.

15. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

huh??

16. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

17. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

You seriously think the Rockets lost on the trade? Oh by the way, if you factored in that New York win over Atlanta in your little abacus, McGrady didn't play, so that one doesn't count.

18. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

Official ClutchFans Statistical Genius?

Seriously??!!

Please take a single statistics class. Children in high school know enough to laugh at your "hard cold facts".

19. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

20. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I love the 'detailed' statistical analysis, JC! I like how you arbitrarily determined a margin of error, as well. So, basically, what you did is get their winning percentages right before the trades, then subtracted the winning percentage of all 9 (10 if you included tonight's game, which I doubt) games after the trade.

durvasa faints!