1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mav's going after KG, won't pursue Rashard?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Rocketsauce

Rocketsauce Contributing Member

All this time, and we had no idea you were actually Sean Elliott. :p

2. Nellie

Nellie Member

Realy?? Come up with a thread then.

3. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

The issue was not about how knowledgeable we are. I was referring to your inability to argue the point. If we know nothing about what you were referring, why don't you enlighten us.

That's right. Go to a Rocket's fan site and piss and moan about fans with Rocket-colored glasses. - typical troll response

Wow, you can read a media guide. Congratulations!:D

4. Nellie

Nellie Member

So predictable...your responses prove my point and what's funny is that you don't even know it. Enjoy your little make-believe kingdom you have set up here cause that's all it is. I'm off to look for REAL and insiteful conversation.

Carry on with your pathetic ways....they are a laugh to the sensible fan.

5. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

oops. Sorry, I must have mistook you for all those unintelligent and biased Mavs fans here who think Nitwitz defense is fine, and he can pass.

7. TexasG

TexasG Member

Actually they wouldn't. The only way Rashard could come to Dallas is to sign for the exception. By trading for KG they would still be over the salary cap so they would still have the exception to sign Rashard. It may take Nash, and Finley to get KG in Dallas but as a Dallas fan I could live with that. Rashard would be our starting SG, and KG's leadership would more than make up for Finley's. Dallas would end up with a younger, more athletic, better rebounding, better defending lineup that can still score just as well.

PG - NVE
    SG - 'Shard
    SF - Dirk
    PF - KG
    C - Raef

I don't care who you root for you have to admit that's a pretty damn good lineup.

With all that being said, I don't think KG will be comming to Dallas. Even if the Wolves wanted to trade KG why would they trade him to a division rival? If their goal is to rebuild and eventually get out of the first round I don't think trading KG to a team where they'll have to face him in the playoffs (not to mention several times a year) would be the smartest move.

8. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Rashard Lewis CANNOT play the 2.

9. TexasG

TexasG Member

Why not? He's athletic enough. Most 2's are in the 6'6" range (Lewis is 6'10"). He has the range, and would be an outstanding rebounder at the 2. He may get beat by some of the smaller guards like Mobley but when Mobley (or any other smaller 2 guard) gets by 'Shard they will have to deal with 3 guys in the paint that can blcok shots (including 2 of the top 5 shot blockers in the NBA in Raef, and KG).

10. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

He's really not quick enough for the two, and would get beat by...everybody. And also, he has no handles. At all.

And most importantly, Rashard wouldn't want to play the 2.

11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Because Rashard don't have the handles to play the two.

12. Nellie

Nellie Member

What's up Texas G?? It's been awhile.

LOL....It's funny how fans here a couple of months ago said that adding Lewis would make the Rockets true contenders are now saying that Lewis sucks. Only after Rashard told Houston to f-off do you change your opinion.

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Now there's an intelligent, unbiased comment from a Dallas fan.

Nellie,
    We know about your posts at the Dallas BBS where you said that you're becoming the arch nemisis of cc.net. If you actually believe that we care that much of opposing fans, and you turn your posting career into calling cc.net pathetic and generalizing everyone like a troll who enjoys the arch nemesis Internet role (like you are doing right now), you will get booted from here.

Consider this an intelligent, unbiased prediction from a long-time cc.net poster.

14. Nellie

Nellie Member

I call it like it is and fans here don't like that because you want to make up your own truth and reality. That's the bottom line. If you wanna boot me...fine, I don't come here that much anyway and it ends up being a waste of time when I do. But let's call it what it is...biggetry.

15. Live

Live Member

Actually, Dirk would be a better fit at SG than 'Shard.

But that's certainly an intriguing lineup.

16. TexasG

TexasG Member

If you have ever watched Finley play you will notice that the exact same can be said about him. Although his handles were much better in the playoffs last year. Finley didn't really develope (decent at best) ball handling skills until last year when he was 27 years old. Rashard is only 22 so by that estimate he has plenty of time to develope that part of his game.

17. Live

Live Member

Nellie,

(BTW, if\when you're kicked out of CC.net, or as you see it, 'DumbassRocketFans.net', and you're trolling withdrawals compell you to re-register here, choose another screen name. Nellie's actually cool.)

Since we're all stupid and delusional around here, care to actually address the topic as a 'long-time Mavs fan', i.e. bring some civility to the savages?

IMHO, if the TWolves trade KG, they should be kicked out of the league. You don't trade players of KG's caliber, you get them better teammates.

#57 Live, Aug 5, 2002
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2002
  18. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

It's already been pointed out to me that Nellie is posting quite a bunch of slanderous garbage this morning about people here and the site on other forums. Looks like he got very frustrated because a Rocket fan troll unleashed a tirade on a 10-visitor site he frequents and he's looking for revenge. Please don't give trolls the light of day. Morons like Nellie are frustrated in life... championship envy, they're ugly as sin, pecker measurement comes up in millimeters ... who knows what the reason is, but the internet is the only place for them to get any satisfaction. Just don't give it to them. Fans of other teams are always welcome here, but not if they are here with zero respect to solely defame the team and/or site.

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

If we're a waste of time, Nellie, then why don't you troll through a dictionary and improve your spelling? That would be a more useful pursuit than searching for someone here that cares about your opinions.

Here's a smilie face for you. :)

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Sorry, Clutch... your wisdom preceded my post. ;)