1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AJ Dugat kicked off the team!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fulgore, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Summy don't play that.

3. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

jeesus how many Dugats are there..I remember one kicked my teams ass in basketball about 6 years ago

4. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Maybe he will bring him back before spring practice. Kid was going to be a stud in that system.

5. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

I wonder what he did... I have such high expectations for UH next year, I'd be bummed if he didn't return :(

6. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

They have a pretty stacked WR corp without Dugat so I don't think him leaving will hurt that much. If Cleveland was kicked off the team, that would be a huge blow.

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

*edit

nevermind, he was a junior last year, lulz!

8. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Dugat isn't the first player Sumlin has dismissed... obviously, he is a very tight-lipped coach when it comes to his players and his reasoning, but I'm inclined to trust his judgment. The difference in team discipline since Sumlin took over is remarkable. UH is fairly stacked at receiver, so sad as this, it won't exactly cripple the team.