1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

who's going to see weezer?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DiSeAsEd MoNkEy, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

I left after only in dreams. They played all their hits, instead of gay pop songs.

2. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

blah.

i had kickass seats, that's all i have to say.

3. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

Didn't you like it DIzzY? I was yelling your name.

4. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

could i have had ANY MORE DRAMA between my ex and my friends fighting with each other?

no.

5. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

Sparta stole the show? its news to me if they did.. i was on the lawn and could barely makeout half their lyrics. they sounded very "its been done"

dashboard confessional impressed me. you have to understand, most of their stuff is acoustic.. so they played well even tho it wasnt there type of audience. their songs have alot of meaning to them.

weezer was very very good for most of the show. they sounded crisp, had good stage effects, and had good crowd support. my only complaint is that really crappy finish and they didnt play "hash pipe".. but you cant win em all. overall i had a blast.

6. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

They stole the show for me. Dasboard is awful..."Hey come back when you hit puberty" seemed to be the general attitude. Too many teeny hoes, too much ill vibes...people were trying to be too cool. Come on it's a weezer show why are you so angry?

Once again, Sparta is better than Dasboard, at least.

7. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

testbear was here

#27 DiSeAsEd MoNkEy, Aug 2, 2002
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2002
  8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Holy crap they played only in dreams. There is no chance i get it tommorow (actually later today) here in Dal. Crapicus man. Crap. Ah well bring on the Pinkerton stuff.

9. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

i thought maladroit sucked. all the songs sounded the same.

dashboard confessinal...eeewww.