1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Hornets 102, Rockets 94

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 21, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Htown's2kFinest

what? jealous?? i dont think so. think it might be something else...

the chemistry on this team isn't like it was before when landry was here. the body language from martin is a little more concerning.

martin seems like a he's a...

2. Dr. Wormwood

Dr. Wormwood Member

It's going to take Ariza time--or a swift kick in the ass by Adelman--to learn to defer to Martin. Ariza has this crazy idea in his head that he is actually a legit #1 option, when anyone with a half functioning brain knows that this is certainly not the case. The faster ariza realizes this, the better off the Rockets will be.

3. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

Sorry, I forgot the Hornets sans Chris Paul are an ELITE team to be feared.

4. opticon

opticon Member

I actually like what I have seen so far. We have good pieces we just need time to gel.

Two days of practice is going to make a world of diffrence. Also getting back lowry is going to bring our second unit to a whole new level.

Had Jared got to play in the pacers game I think we win that game. I think Jared needs to be the first power forward off the bench he is a much better defender and rebounder then DA. We need that in the worst way when Chuck or Scola goes to the bench.

With Kyle we are a 7/8 seed. With out him we are a lotto team. Kyle make our bench go from good to great.

Having a solid bench is what gets wins on a consistent basis.

5. rocketsmetalspd

True but how much longer will Lowry be out? I hope he can come back for the SA game but I have not heard on the lastest update on his injury.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Who said they were Elite?

You said they were a scrub team, when Collison has been putting up all-star esque numbers and they have been winning w/o CP3

7. BarkleyHater84

Oh boy. I refuse to rush to judgement on K-Mart. Looks like we will be a .500 team this year. Hey, I can't lie. Without Yao and T-Wack, I though we would be a 30 win team this year. And obviously we will be better. Keep the faith, guys.

8. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Stop feeding the trolls.

9. TheKevinMartin

HE IS A KING.

10. Htown's2kFinest

that wasn't the word i was lookin 4

11. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Dude, you have no rep at all! Kevin Martin did so much out there other than score!

12. BarkleyHater84

This loss depressed me, but Team USA beating Canada gave me new life. See ya at work tommorow pompous Canadians! USA ! USA! USA! :grin:

13. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Seriously bro, you gotta stop watching too much Gossip Girls. XoXo ;)

14. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

A .500 ballclub minus its all-nba point guard and by far best player is a scrub team. Hope this helps.

15. Htown's2kFinest

you didn't get it...

but really martin didn't do much his game. 1 stl 3 ast! he did worst this game than last.

n plz. rep or no rep, who cares? this is a new account anyway. been using this site for a couple of years now. you are a rook too so you shouldn't even talk.

16. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

AGREED! Seriously, I wish the Rockets traded Ariza instead of T-Mac. But anyhow, RIck Adelman hhas seriously got to get his head in the game. Its pathetic!

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

Appreciate your comments: he certainly deserves a time to get accustomed to the team. I will be shocked if he doesn't become a huge contributor.

18. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Are u high??

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

:rolleyes:

How is your scrubby Knick team doing btw?

20. albendei

albendei Member

That was a good pracitice game is what i think that was. Atleast RA was experimenting on his rotation and gave Bud more minutes. But because of his love for Ariza he was there on the 4th quarter, should have been Scola but still a very good practice game for them. Hope next game we see a bit of Hill and Martin gets the nod for a starter so he could start being accustomed to being the starting guard which is what he is.

Brooks/Lowry
    Martin/Bud
    Ariza/Battier
    Scola/Jeffries/Hill
    Yao/Hayes/Andersen

Do any of you guys know an update on Lowry's injury?