1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So which one is true Tmac?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by boby, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boby

boby Member

The one who wrote this at T-mac.com:

"NY here I come!

Today, as I officially say good-bye to the Houston Rockets, one of my greatest regrets is that I was unable to bring Rocket fans a championship during my time here in Houston. This great city has been my home for over six years. Three of my kids were born here and this is where CleRenda and I will continue to raise our children. It is where we call home. Over the years, I have received so much support from the communities throughout the city, on a personal level and for my Foundation and Darfur School Programs. I have nothing but sincere gratitude for the city of Houston and the generous people who live in it.

I have tremendous respect for Leslie Alexander and have enjoyed playing for the Rockets over the last six years. It has definitely been the most profound part of my career. I’ve learned a lot about myself from various situations, both good and bad that have occurred here. It was my hope when I came to Houston that I wouldn’t leave, but I do understand this is the business side of basketball.

I wish the current Rockets team nothing but success this season. They are a great group of guys, tremendous teammates, and very talented on the court. One of the highlights of my career has been playing alongside Yao, a truly exceptional player and human being. I have great respect for him as an athlete and as a friend, and will remember fondly our time playing together.

As for me, I can’t wait to get back on the court to continue doing what I love to do. I am excited to be headed to New York and look forward to wearing a Knick uniform. I know that I can and will contribute to this organization. It’s a dream to play in New York and there is nothing that compares to playing in the Garden. Knick fans are some of the most knowledgeable and passionate fans in the league, and it will be an honor to play in front of them and to play for the great city of New York.

To all my fans who have backed me throughout all these years, I can promise you one thing, that my desire to play and to win has never been as strong as it is today. No amount of road blocks, injuries and critics could stop my need to play ball. It is who I am and what I do.
    I am on to the next chapter of my career and I thank you again for taking the ride with me.

Mac"

or this dude:

McGrady said the Knicks were his preference once Houston decided to try to trade him, adding he would have sought a buyout if he were sent elsewhere. He finally got his wish Thursday in a three-team deal that included Sacramento, saying he was disappointed this season by a lack of communication from Rockets management.

“I didn't know. I really didn't know,” McGrady said. “And that's just the unfortunate situation, that I just like for management to be upfront and honest with me. That's all I ask, honesty. And if we can't sit and have a conversation eye to eye and be honest with me, then all the respect and trust goes out the window.”

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Please stop posting Tracy McGrady threads in the GARM. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  3. sephiroth.hk

sephiroth.hk Member

How many tmac's thread today? :(
    Will it continue for several years here?
    What are the haters thinking......

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm about to lose my mind the next few thousand times I read TMac's name in a GARM thread title this week.

5. boby

boby Member

Looks like nobody actually appreciates the fact that so far no one has started a "Tracy Mcgrady appreciation" thread yet. :)

6. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

I agree, move these threads out.

7. warbirdzone

warbirdzone Contributing Member

T-mac.com = His PR guys wrote it for him.

Interview = T-mac's big mouth as usual. ( The real him)

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Maybe both?

He liked Les, liked Yao, hopes for the best for his former teammates.

Didn't appreciate the "lack of communication" from Adelman & Morey.

1 person likes this.
  10. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

I don't care...he isn't a Rocket anymore.

Neither should you.

He came. He saw. He failed. He left. Game over

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I've checked the roster and I see no "T-mac"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.