1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goodbye Carl Landry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Egghead

Egghead Member

2. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vfo8YPgEltw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vfo8YPgEltw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. MacLovin

MacLovin Member

Carl Landry = the #9 trending topic on Yahoo! right now *shrug*

4. Yak

Yak Member

It's sad to see him go...

But this doesn't mean I won't stop following him. He's a tremendous player with a tremendous heart.

I already love Casspi and Evans. With Landry going to the Kings, they are easily my second favorite team.

So, here's to years of the Rockets and the Kings being successful for years to come.

5. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

I hope him the best in Sac-Town, hopefully he can still come off the bench there and claim his well-deserved 6th man of the year award. I will miss your dunks and hustle out there, Carl.

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going to miss him. He was certainly a good guy to cheer for and he is one talented SOB.

Good luck

7. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

thanks for the hard work landry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

This is my favorite play from Carl's career with the Rockets. Kobe's disgust at the end makes it that much more sweeter.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbIPpr295Zw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbIPpr295Zw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

9. G3t R3d

G3t R3d Member

=[=[=[=[=[=[

10. potato head

potato head Member

love that he did the mutombo finger.

11. knelson9031

knelson9031 Member

Should I buy a Carl Landry jersey? I'm sure they'll go down just like the Tmac ones did to 10.00 bucks? idk.. i'll miss the guy. :(

12. Dr_Funke

Dr_Funke Member

Good luck to Landry, I hope he grows into the amazing player he was becoming... and hopefully we can sign him back in a few years :)

13. TheDreamShake83

I am so sad to see Landry go. On one hand I want to keep him but in his interest, I think that this deal is good. He can go to a team where he will get more minutes and have a chance to be a leader on a team that could be good in the next few years. I really think that this move will benefit Landry and I wish him all the luck, I know that I will still root for him!

14. elindio23

elindio23 Member

he lost 8 teeth for this team

15. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

dam..i feel like crying, Carl was the man.

16. WillG

WillG Member

Kings are now my favorite 2nd team :)

17. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

carl landry is the man :(
    best of luck, come back to houston in 2 years :D

18. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

Carl will be missed

Come back in 2012!

19. lalala902102001

I wish the best for Carl. I will always remember the heart and hustle that he brings to the court every night. Landry deserves a chance to start and earn a big contract which he probably would not get with the Rockets. So the trade might be a bless for him. Good luck Carl.

20. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

just at a loss for words right now.