1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LMAO at the Houston Rockets organization for running out of options now...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by StacyMcGrady3, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StacyMcGrady3

StacyMcGrady3 Rookie

This is absolutely comedic at this point. The Rockets have totally failed us with their recent moves such as Dorsey, Ariza, TMac trade route, etc.

Find me a real GM who can pull triggers that actually help the team and not waste time in doing it (ie Mavs taking Butler and Haywood)

Find me a real owner who can actually put his money where his mouth is.

Find me a real coach who doesn't let his ego get in the way of coaching (Adelman with his Tmac hatred)

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

didnt u just start a thread like this yesterday? At least wait until it's official...

3. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I understand the frustration. I really do.

But there is STILL 4 whole days for something to go down ...

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yes it was you...did you feel the need to start another because yours was merged with yet another anti-morey thread? What's going to keep this one from being merged too?

5. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

1. Help the team do what? NOT contend for a title? Butler and Haywood won't push us past the Mavs/Lakers, much less the Cavs/Celts.

2. Les and Morey have done a good job shaping this team. Someone *points to StacyMcGrady3* doesn't have patience. RUmad at no star players? Aww...

3. Adelman is a player's coach. Why do all the other players NOT have a problem with Adelman, while only Tracy does?

Get your facts straight. Another thing on your third comment? Your name reflects that you dislike McGrady also, so why hate on Adelman for doing the same thing?

6. CHAD444

CHAD444 Contributing Member

are u serious?
    the best thing we can do is NOT to trade our young talent and let the contract expire and sign a big free agent next year! ok.....like were going to win it all this year!......reality is we are building for the next few years!...and the future is bright! :eek:

7. Possum

Possum Member

YOUR A STRAIGHT UP DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Hball

Hball Member

Like I said management only hurt themselves by not playing him, (especially in a contract year) before pistons were offering hamilton, prince for him just as a player alone.

Now he's only limited to expiring contract in which you would also have to give up an additional asset such as a pick or rotational player considering what teams would have to give to match his large contract.

Considering Morey's a genius you'd think he'd realize this before deciding to go this route in Morey we trust though :rolleyes:

9. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Yea, it's not looking like much is going to happen. Butler to Dallas. Amare is rumored to be moving to Cleveland. Bosh wants to be the guy you build around and is likely going nowhere now. The team will probably be the same after the deadline, as it is now. Then next season we get Yao back and go from there I guess.

10. itony

itony Member

unfortunately our future is not bright this summer in signing a BIG free agent :(

BUT...john wall ftw :p

11. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

I hope you enjoy your ban.

12. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Even if he doesn't get banned... at the very least he joined my ignore list.

13. Lonestar

Lonestar Member

LMAO... LMAO...LMAO at YOU!!!!!

Seriously :eek: :eek:

Such impatience never succeeds

The best options for Rox is let the biggest NBA contract expired!!!! It will come this summer

I will be very disappointed if Rox trade just for a trade. We have good chances to get lotto, we have good chance to sign a free agent in the coming biggest free agency market in years. We are having best chance to regroup for the championship run, not just a better team in short period

LMAO....LMAO....LMAO at You again :grin: :grin:

14. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

I dont understand how this guy is still a member after his first thread earlier?

He needs a perma-rook...

15. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

I have avoided using the ignore list until now just because I thought someone can't constantly create horrible threads. Well, congratulations because you are the first on my ignore list.

16. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

This seems awfully premature. I seriously doubt the Rockets will go into next season with the roster they have now. I still think there's a better-than-even chance they make a trade before the deadline. If they don't, it's likely they'll make some kind of move this summer.

17. Asian Sensation

Quit feeding the troll.

18. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Yes it would be "great" to have a GM who doesn't look @ future. Trades for big names and big contracts who don't produce in order to sneak into playoffs and lose in first round.

Oh god why can't we just sign ISIAH THOMAS as our GM already.

Morey has no interest in giving up any young talent when Tmac's contract worst case can expire. There is NOTHING WRONG with semi tanking 1 season, getting a solid lotto pick and having Yao come back, sign a decent player w/ our 8 mill available and having a team that will be able to compete for a TITLE instead of a PLAYOFF SPOT.

Have patiences wow, championships aren't won on these midseason trades unless you have a team that is GOOD ENOUGH previous to a trade like this.

19. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Just wanted to tell you to suck a Big Dic.K would ya LOL!!! LMAO AT YO ASS! Quit posting would ya, you dumb ass trick.

1 person likes this.
  20. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Yeah and he failed us with drafting Brooks, Landry, Budinger. Trading Rafer for Lowry, etc..

If you want to list the questionable moves, at least mention the solid ones too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.