1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aaron Brooks or Rudy Fernandez

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by playlife, Jan 31, 2010.

?

Aaron brooks or Rudy Fernandez

1. Aaron Brooks

86.4%
  2. Rudy Fernandez

13.6%
  1. lalala902102001

If Rudy is put in the right situation he can be a very effective player. He maybe the odd man out in Portland. I wouldn't mind trying to get him. We need help in the wing positions.

That said, AB is better, hands down.

2. Mr. Space City

not to take anything from brook but i like rudy's game.

i too am interested to see how he would do with a bigger role. i seen this dude get 22 points off just 9 shot attempts.

i think a team like Indiana would benefit from a player like him seeing that they are in need of a productive shooting guard.

3. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

I see the upside too, I'm just waiting for him to show me he's more than just a glorified three-point shooter. I mean, he's turning 25 in a couple months. If the big breakout is going to happen it should take place in the year or two. I know he's buried behind one of the best guards in the league, but 22-25 MPG is plenty of time to show you can put the ball on the floor and do other things besides spot up. I guess we'll just have to see how his development goes. As a basketball fan, I'm hoping to see an explosion.

4. Mr. Space City

he can actually drive to the basket and a pretty good finisher.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/47VLce11WDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/47VLce11WDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Well, consider me silenced....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ZGMolLGsBc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ZGMolLGsBc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

;)

6. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

When AB dropped 18 that time in his rookie year or took over last year, nobody thought he would really improve beyond a poor poor man's AI. At the start of last season there was doubt he would succeed because he was small even compared to CP3. He only had a game high 4 assists when we let go of Rafer.

Just trying to remind some people of how dim/mediocre Brooks' future seemed at various points in the last 3 seasons. I enjoy watching Rudy and think he can develop into something really special with the effort he shows running around the court just trying to get open. But undersized seems to be Houston's M.O. and nobody posterizes that theme better than our little lightning bug.

7. jayeal

jayeal Member

Brooks,No doubt!

8. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

We ended up getting Chase last year, so Rudy isn't a huge need.

9. Landry92

Landry92 Member

I hope its a retorical Question ..

I actaully think the blazers would do whatever to get AB and feeling really bad they missed on him ..

AB is just under AllStar ..
    Rudy is hardly the 6th man on the blazers

10. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Rudy is Chase Budinger on crack. He is actually a legit sized SG.

Our Brooks is a natural SG, who is too small to even defend some PG.

11. v_sunny

v_sunny Member

I choose AB. :)

12. adammendoza4

adammendoza4 Member

Aaron brooks for sure!!!!rudy would be nice,but I prefer brooks 100%