1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chuck Hayes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Got-Game, Jan 10, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Chuck was probably mad about the first half and was singularly focused on shutting down David Lee.

Sorry for the kids, but good for the Rockets...

DD™

2. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

i met chuck hayes in person. he a cool dude. he even took family time away from his wife just to talk to me. i was surprised he did that.

3. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Don't blame him, i hate little kids.

I had exams, they screamed, i went outside and told them that i had important stuff on, they didn't care.

Got into my Uni course though, no thanks to those little ****s...

1 person likes this.
  4. clos4life

clos4life Member

Dude, you yourself were one day a little kid. Stop talking crap. One of these days you yourself will have kids (and yes, statistically speaking most men end up doing so) and unless you are a douche you will hopefully change your mind about young children.

That being said, while I don't condone what Chuck did these players are concentrated in winning the game. If after the game or outside the arena he behaved in such a manner it would be different but looking at the circumstances it is understandable.

5. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

I think i am going to invent an internet sarcasm detector, i would be rich...

6. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

i think chuck hayes bought my brother's friend a subway : / on hwy 6, he was prolly mad Lee was scoring so many points

7. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

I bet those kids are home pissed off because Chuck didn't high five them :rolleyes:

8. melvimbe

melvimbe Member

Yep. By the way he D'd up on him in the 3rd, I'd have to think that he was focused on that. I wouldn't be surprised if RA specifically pointed out Lee's stats and singled out Chuck to do something about that.

9. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Got game, are you having some personal issues that you need to talk about? :confused:

10. eman

eman Contributing Member

The man cannot finish a lot of his layups, and sometimes that makes me foam at the mouth a bit-- but how can you not love this hustle machine? Also, he seems to have the best team-first attitude, both on the court and on the bench. He probably didn't even notice those little kids; he probably had his eyes fixed on David Lee already. Please forgive the man, OP.

11. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Hey next time that happens, a pimp slap across the back of the head always works wonders. I'm assuming you are bigger than them though.

I guess you got over the Berkman snub...

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I met him during an sign and greet session. Great guy. Pretty cool.

13. Raiden87

Raiden87 Member

Chuck was serious he was about lock somebody down in the second half which was lee

14. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

maybe he doesn't want your kid's bird flu

15. tmackeepsitreal

Absolute garbage thread. Wow.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

wth?? rofl.

17. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

When I saw the Rockets play the Vancouver Grizzlies all the players gave the little kids high-fives except for Chuck Hayes! Instead he just punched a bunch of little kids in the face and then whizzed on them! It was probably because they were Canadians.

1 person likes this.
  18. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

This thread would be 20 pages if it was Trevor Ariza.

19. FFz

FFz Member

Maybe chuck was too tall to see the kids. he's the starting center in the nba. :grin: :grin:

20. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Well said. Plus he was getting killed by David Lee at the time, so he was prob. pissed.

BTW, the power dancers looked hot with their throw back uniforms.