1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I met EVERYONE!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by smoothie, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Great pictures smoothie!!

I didn't want to start a new thread so I will ask here. I am going to a game tomorrow night and I wanted to know how early do I have to be there if I want to get a chance to meet the players during shoot around?

Thanks in advance.

2. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

3. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

that's pretty much the case with most guys. i just heard so many good things about him that i was really disappointed that he didnt want to take a pic when he was just hanging out. well see what my next experience with him is like, but until then he's on the uncool list.

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

These are the kind of threads that make me visit the GARM in times likes this.
    :cool:

5. DribbleHooper

DribbleHooper Contributing Member

Seconded.

A sobering thought for Nets fans: <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Draft_Lottery#Lottery_winners" target="blank">the team with the worst record in the league seldom wins the #1 pick</a>.

6. DribbleHooper

Perhaps <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions" target="blank">Geneva</a> has barred him from telling?

7. DribbleHooper

Genius. Utter genius.

8. YAO-ming-11

YAO-ming-11 New Member

9. DribbleHooper

The buildup to the Adelman photo was perfectly done; I cracked up like crazy when I saw the actual photo.

Many, many thanks for this post. You've definitely earned the name "smoothie". :D

10. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Thanks for sharing, I actually read all of your posts (took the time out from an all nighter of studying), rare quality post in the GARM :grin:

11. Asian Sensation

LOLLOLOLOL This is the funniest picture EVARR. All I can think of is Tracy Mcgrady was behind the lens. In his game wear.

12. bobbysikora

bobbysikora Member

I went to the same game! It was my first NBA game! The only guy I got a picture with was a security guy who kept throwing me out. How you get so close to the players past the security? But I loved the game and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was worth the money. I recorded the whole game on our new camera that my family got for Christmas. I waved the Rockets players as the left the game through the tunnel. I'll remember that game for the rest of my life. Just a coincidence and something I felt like bringing up.