1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese fans want Yao to tell Morey to keep Tmac

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mr.xin, Dec 27, 2009.

1. marciagong

marciagong Member

Sorry, but you don't seem like my kind of people.

2. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

I, on the other hand....

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL - not sure what that means, but ok.

DD

4. marciagong

marciagong Member

All right, it's gonna take me some time to finish the whole story. Please be patient cause it may take days. If you don't mind, we could use msn or something.

5. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

You're honestly trying to convince us that Yao Ming, of all people, made it explicitly known that he doesn't like one of his teammates and wants him out? Seriously? Just think about that for a second. Is there a player in the NBA less likely to do something like that than Yao?

Even if there were so-called insiders to corroborate this story, surely it would be more reasonable to say "You know, I really hate T-Mac, but this sounds a little too good to be true. I'd better take it with a grain of salt."

But no, you actually think it's a good bet to go all in and say "It's 100% true. Yao hates T-Mac and wants him out. Fact. Anybody who doesn't believe me is a TOF." Come on DD, pick your battles more wisely than that. You're biting off more than you can chew here.

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

is wikiwiki becoming DD No.2 lol

7. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

the anti-DD?

Sorry, I'm afraid I haven't got enough free time on a consistent basis to pull that off.. :grin:

Maybe when I get old and retire, or rich and lazy.

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Dear China,

What's the deal with those soup spoons? Those things are a b**** to eat with!

Sincerely,
    TopFive

9. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

And while we're on the topic China,

I'll tell you what I love about you guys. You're still hanging in there with the chopsticks. I know you guys have seen the fork. Yet you're staying with the sticks. I don't know how you've missed it. Farmer gets up, works in the field with a shovel all day. Shovel. Spoon. Come on. You're not plowing 40 acres with a couple of pool cues!

Sincerely,
    Bob Sacamano

10. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Dear China

What the hell is up with the rudness? I went to China once and everyone seemed happy to walk into each other and no one apologizes, day bu chi people!

And driving, DAMN my taxi driver was pro

YaoMac09

11. allforone

allforone Member

To the OP:
    let's say part of Chinese fans including you want Yao to tell Morey to keep Tmac.
    Cuz i am from China and keeping Tmac on the roster is probably the last thing i'd like to see.

and i for sure dont make sense of all the 'China emerging and already existing problems' comments...feel like you guys finally get a outlet for your long-concealled China dark side obssessions, CN is still developing, so feel free to mercy and be tolerant ,cuz not everyone is CN was well-educated ,or aware of what is good or bad in the perspective of westerners, we are just poor people trying to make ends meet ,like some of you guys. Sorry if someone got walked into, that's probably because he is running late for work ,and still have to share the subway with 100000 other passengers which isn't always timely available ...again, whatsoever, if you guys feel like under the obligation to free talk, well, i am right there with u.