1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Video)T-mac's third gam back vs Mavs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mjharleem22, Dec 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

2. Mr. Space City

nice block on dirk :cool:

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

it's odd, T-mac runs well on offense while dribbling the ball from the backcourt the looks bad running back on Defense.

He looks a bit better but the twisting and quick hip movement must be bothering him still.

I think he's at 60%

4. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Yea he just looks completely out of sync on offense. Once he is able to attack the basket with some aggression we will know he is on his way back. Untl that happens I will assume he is far from 100%.

5. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

the whole team looked completely out of sync when he was in the game on offense and defense.

6. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Here is the whole video without clicking.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFh55sFR4V8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFh55sFR4V8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I think the knee feels fine. He can easily change his speed while running, can change the dicertion and make some moves on it with out any pain.

But he will HAVE TO regain his quickness.

8. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

He looks not too bad guys, give him some time, and he'll regain atleast 07-08 form. His jumpshot looks smooth.

9. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He is injured,I think he came back too early.

10. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

He's making crisp passes as well. He may not be in sync out there but he's still has more explosion than Ariza and can shoot better already.

11. monster

monster Member

He's getting there. It's gonna take a little while to get his timing back, and to get used to the flow of the offense. The rest of the team is playing well enough that we don't need to rush him.

12. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

he looks decent until he's in transition, his whole running form seems awkward. He was quick enough to get a shoulder on kidd which is pretty decent since kidd is a good defender but still looks too slow.

His jumper looks good tho, he's getting elevation and it's looking smooth. I'm disappointed in a couple guys though, they seem to be passing up on giving the ball up to tracy sometimes when he has great position and he gives up the ball without hesitation.

It seems like he's playing into the motion offense and ball movement better than everyone else he plays with *cough ariza cough*

13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Thanks for the video.

14. wingz0

wingz0 Member

Good vid. Kudos for the heads up.

I don't think he is anywhere near 80% yet, much less the 90% he claims. Still looks slow out there, and might I suggest, perhaps a little reluctant to really test his knee out.

His jumper looks vintage though.

Then again, not doing too well against OKC now is he...1-5 in his customary 7-8 min so far...

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

ok, i defended tmac his first game back because he really didnt show any signs of favoring his knee...but that's not the case anymore. He's clearly favoring his leg. Every once in a while he does slimp slightly, but not always. What i'm wondering is, what exactly is he feeling? Is it instability from the surgery, pain, or is all completely mental? The few practice vids that were posted i dont remember seeing it, so i'm hoping it's mental, but it seems to be getting slightly worse with every game.

Adelman was right to keep him out and i don't think he should be playing right now, when you're favoring your leg like that you're putting yourself at risk for injuring something else since the body has to compensate for it. With tmac's previous muscle imbalances, that's also the worst thing you can do, he's practicclly jumping off one leg, driving off one leg...he's just asking for the imbalances to creep up again.

16. wingz0

wingz0 Member

Can somebody confirm this? Didn't manage to get the stream when he played.