1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How would you view Yao if he pulled a Tiger and had Transgressions?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Dec 17, 2009.

1. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

You are wrong at the first and foremost. ;)

I am rather surprised the over-reactions in US, probably the US media only, regarding Tiger Woods' love affairs.

2. zilches

zilches Member

The humor here is awesome!

On a serious note, though, I have never felt comfortable with prying into the private lives of athletes, politicians, celebrities, etc. It all strikes me as an American (US) sickness/depravity fueled by a profit-driven media.

Private lives are their business, not mine. I only care about them doing their job.

3. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

no most men in asian cultures just go to whores. it eliminates the psycho e-mails and late night calls. And once you're done with the girl you're done. I dont know why all these athletes start relationships.

4. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

That's one thing that is universal among all rich men, whether, they are old-senile, young-dumb, asian, white, black, Muslim, atheist, crippled, blind, lazy, greedy, nice, douchebag-like, old money, new money, inflicted with a sex addiction, from the Bayou, from the cardboard box, or even bi or gay. If you have money, you will see all sorts of strange women appear in your life.

Has anyone ever heard of a rich man not being approached or at least solicited by a woman he has never met?

The money does the talking and game playing for a man. If guy has game and money, then that is just a + + situation.

5. albuster

albuster Member

Kobe did worse than Tiger allegedly and yet he is still worshipped as an athlete. I think we need to step back and leave the private lives of athletes and public figures alone.

The exception would be the hypocritical politicians and the political party of these politicians who claim to embody "family values" and yet they turn out to be the worst womanizers in the world.

It would, of course, be easy to condemn the transgressions of Tiger, and Yao, if he did the same, but how many of us have not sinned ourselves? It might not be the same sin but, come on, who is the pure saint among us?

6. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

This is a ridiculous stereotype. I am a Chinese from Hong Kong and I see people cheat on their wives on the time.

7. tested911

tested911 Member

It would only solidify the truth that money get's you PU@$y.

8. devin23

devin23 Member

Good one. Well Lauren Jackson is pretty for a woman who's 6 feet 5. And she's had a crush on Yao for the longest time. Could be possible, but i doubt it. Yao's just too trustworthy to cheat on his wife.

9. zilches

zilches Member

Very well spoken! I personally don't care about politicians sex lives because it has nothing to do with their job. "Family values" is an empty, vacuous phrase that they must espouse to get elected.

Now if you had said hypocritical religious icons, well, I could get on board with that.

10. joesr

joesr Member

He is a Cheetah now only because he was a Lion back then.

hahahha, I kill me.

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yao has no game.

12. rockets119

rockets119 Member

LOL

http://www.dallasblack.com/entertainment/minglongdating

It appears that 7 foot 6 inch NBA star Yao Ming is dating 5 foot 2 inch actress Nia Long.

Yao Ming, who came to this country 4 years ago, is apparently a huge fan of hip hop and 1980s television shows. As the story goes, Yao first noticed Nia while watching the Fresh Prince Of Bel Aire in his native China. Since arriving in the NBA, he's repeatedly tried to get the lovely actress to go out on a date with him. And last month Nia finally said yes.

A friend of Nia's tells MediaTakeOut.com that the two have already been on a few dates and so far the sparks are flying.

Before dating Nia, Yao was involved with Ye Li - a player on China's national woman's basketball team

13. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

What if Yao pulled a Shaq? Instead of sleeping with women on the street, he was chasing other player's wives and baby mommas. What if it came out that he slept with Arena's fiancee and Damien Wilken's baby momma, would you still think of him the same?

14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Yao's mistresses....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Like this crook?

[​IMG]

16. rockets119

rockets119 Member

She had a crush on Yao?
    Where did you hear that
    She can do so much better

17. RocketGZ

RocketGZ Member

Even if Yao did, he would be caught in an instant. His height wouldn't help him at all if he tried...

18. mig0s

mig0s Member

Dayyumm Lauren Jackson is so hot.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what happens in Macau stays in Macau!

20. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

He said Yao's culture doesn't tolerate it, not "nobody in his culture does it".