1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Raptors 101, Rockets 88

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 13, 2009.

Tags:
  1. FanSince93

FanSince93 Member

It was so pathetic..... even at the pre game warmups at the court, I saw Shane, Chase and Ariza were shooting but none were making any, and I was thinking it's just warm-up thing, they will be making those once the game starts.

2. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

When was the last time we won in Toronto? Seems like forever...

3. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Funny how quickly the Bosh hates dissapear after they watch him destroy the Rockets.

REALLY surpised with the results tody, but what can you do? They shot well, we didn't.

4. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

yeah, toronto always plays us tough for some reason. and i LOVE the dipsh!ts in here complaining about ariza, a player we're paying only the MLE and will likely be the 3rd or 4th option come this time next year.

5. zoids

zoids Member

Oh man... what a lousy game the Rox played... I only got a few chance to go to a Rox game a year and they played like shit!!!

Can somebody start a Trade Ariza thread already? He is such a scrub...

WTF happened to the defence today? I am totally pissed after watching this game. What happened to my Rox team? I almost choked the guy next to me for whistling right at my ear at times when Raptors blew us out... except I realize I am at their home court. :mad:

I can understand we had a bad shooting night... but the lack of energy & focus on assigments and Ariza's unprofessional technical after the abysmal performance really got me mad!!!

6. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

daymn.... i was expecting a win but after i saw the stat from all 1-3 positions then i guess it couldn't be help.. not even ONE GUARD OR SF caught on fire.. literally SMALLZ did bad??? There's always a first time in everything eh?

7. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Detroit up next, they have won 5 in a row....

8. mw_mw

mw_mw Member

it's okay, we never win in Canada anyway..

9. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

10. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

You are giving too much credit to Chris Bosh, his team is probably going to win 40 games at most. The Rockets didn't lose because Toronto played great D, rather the shots just didn't fall.

The Raps have the worst D in all the league, its sad to watch at times, the best player on the team should lead in that compartment, but he's more concerned about his numbers on offense...can't stand the Raps anymore.

11. StraightG

StraightG Member

I missed the game, so please explain to me why we're even bringing Pops up? The box scores says he didn't do much.

Anyways, terrible loss, but I expected the team to have a bunch of these. Ariza played bad, but it looks like everyone outside of Landry did as well. Oh well, these types of games happen. I'm looking forward to the next game.

12. rocketsmetalspd

Tough game but the team did make a game of it. Just was not the day to shoot the ball for the Rockets. If they had just shot the threes better they would have won but on to the next game. Must get the win against the Pistons before going back out on the road. Man does this schedule suck the team gets no consistency going with this one game at home and then back out on the road.

13. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Wow, its his first year and you are already pmsing. Unbelievable do you think someone from a 8ppg could turn into a 20+ppg scorer with 5 assists and 5 rebounds? He'll develop his shot soon just give it some time, he's not gifted and he's trying to become our scorer but c'mon you can't expect him to get it their this year. He should cut down on his fg attempts but seriously just calm down.

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I didn't watch the game, but I just saw the highlights and that was WEAK by Ariza

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Was this the first game we have lost to a sub .500 team?

16. 1individual

1individual Member

2nd. Kings was first.

17. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Both on the road.

18. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

5-9 all time in Toronto. We have had trouble there last few years...

19. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Tracy looks like you are needed right away! :p

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

I guess this was the Philly game.