1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac common sense...Sorry to make another T-mac thread but I felt it has to be said

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketSiv, Nov 24, 2009.

1. RocketSiv

RocketSiv Member

Sorry to start a new thread for this, however it needs to be said. So many people fail to recognize the obvious.

The Rockets are not playing T-Mac not because of the insurance money but because of T-Mac.

Think about these facts:
    Les is a great owner. Money is not an issue, he does not run the team like the Astros. He runs them to win, he is not afraid to make a splash.

T-Mac:Is he ready teh doctors say no, teh Rockets say no, T-Mac says yes. He is trying to get back on the court fast because it is a contract year and he needs something to show so he doen't make crap next year.

Most importantly they are not playing him because last year when they were looking at trades, when they said he needed rest, Dr. T-Mac took it on himself to find a doctor that would mysteriously tell him what he wanted to hear.

That action showed one thing to me and probably the same thing to the Rockets. When he did that he said he was bigger than the Rockets. I love the Rockets orginization not the players, I route for teh players but once there gone so is my allegience to them. Orginazation>Player.

I'll admit it. I am a T-Mac fan. Could he help the team this year, maybe, he didn't last year but this is a differnet year. I salivate at the though of a healthy T-Mac and a healthy Yao fresh at the end of a season. But no one player is bigger than the orginization, maybe its time to let the young guys develop.

Bash me all you want for starting another thread about this over talked about topic but I have read countless threads and have not seen some of these points expressed.

The Rockets need a good fight to change all the topics from T-Mac :)

1 person likes this.
  2. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

More '99er attention whoring or fresh insight? You make the call.

3. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

"teh." Laff.

4. Lonestar

Lonestar Member

Everyone knows it's because T-Mac himself made too much inconsistency, mess, the disrespect to teammates, coaches, teams, even now to the owner.... etc..

Even Ron said one year with Rox was very challenging.

it seems you just knew all. Its good to be T-Mac's fan ;) ;)

5. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Then post in those threads and express your views there, ya nincompoop; don't start a new one!

6. Asian Sensation

Member #13? A whopping 251 posts? Good lord. The silence has been broken.

7. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

I made the same exact prognosis, but i was able to do it in one of the other 50 threads.

8. RocketSiv

RocketSiv Member

Ron also used to run around the Hotel Lobby in his underwear.

9. Lonestar

Lonestar Member

You mean T-Mac is the king, Ron is the clown?

That's why you started this kind of thread? :grin: :grin:

10. optAmystik

optAmystik Member

Unnecessary to start a new thread for this. You've been around since '99?

11. RocketSiv

RocketSiv Member

More or Less :grin: ;) :grin:

12. RocketSiv

RocketSiv Member

Yep, back when the web site had just opened up, back when it was completely differnet and every poster new every poster. Sort of like Cheers. I decided to come out of "posting retirement" and respond liek crazy.

13. optAmystik

optAmystik Member

Well, nice to meet you, RocketSiv. I still think you POV could've been added to any of the other numerous threads on this subject and I think you do too, since you opened up your thread title w/'Sorry...'

14. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

Well, I guess the question thats on everyones mind is, what do you think about us drafting Yao?

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Thats member #13 buddy... RESPECT

16. RyanB

RyanB Member

u're right
    T-Mac really needs to become modest and has to respect the organization
    no more drama