1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can every player in the NBA dunk?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by 3rdRingsAComin, Oct 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Every NBA player can dunk, period.

Not in the game situation but in the practice it's no sweat. We're talking about dunking and these are people who practice few times a day.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

im pretty sure EVERYone in the NBA can dunk, im 6'0-6'1 and can dunk 1/10 times and im just a ok-athletic highschool guy, hard imagine ripped as hell professonal athletes who are all taller than me not being able to dunk

3. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Some of the players I this thread that I have seen dunk:

Steve Nash
    Steven Blake
    Jameer Nelson
    Rafer Alston
    Tyronn Lue
    JJ Redick
    Andre Miller

I saw most of them dunk in college. I've even seen John Stockton dunk before.

You guys need to realize that if you are 6'0+ and in the NBA, it's like a 99% chance you can dunk. With that height and the amount of lean mass and low bodyfat on their bodies, dunking isn't difficult at all. Like ClutchCityReturns, I'm 5'9" and can dunk. I could dunk in high school and I had never even lifted weights until college. In fact, there were quite a few guys all around the 6'0" mark or less that could dunk on my high school team. With their workout regime, if an NBA player can't dunk their teams' trainer needs to be fired.