1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets @ Jazz on NBAtv Re-aring last nights game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rock3t Man, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

Hey guys, thought I'd share this for those that missed last nights unforgettable game!

They are going to air last nights game on NBATv - thats channel 216 on DirectTV

Or channel 601 (i think) on comcast.

Can;t wait to relive last nights game and watch all the horrible foul calls especially, that turn around missed layup that they called on Carl Landry! :mad:

Anyway I thought some of you may enjoy the game.

2. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

Almost forgot, it is on right now 12:00 pm central time

3. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

That game was so good, I have to watch it again. Unfortunate that we have to listen to Utah's announcers, though.

4. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

the Utah announcers jump on the Rockets bandwagon around the third quarter...

FYI - NBAtv and TNT have teamed up, they will re-air most TNT games on NBAtv the following morning as well...

also, they brought in Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley to do some analysis for NBAtv as well.

I still say the extra $5 per month for the Sports Tier with TW Cable is well worth it, for a rabid NBA fan it is essential.

5. tariq

tariq Member

This may be the wrong place to ask...but here it is anyway....

I have Dishnetwork and live in Houston. However all of the Rockets games so far are blocked on League Pass, including last nights on NBATV.

Any answers?

6. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Do you have the local Sports channel?? I think you get it on teh 2nd tier of programming. The game was somewhere in the mid 400s. They show all the Fox Sports Houston games somewhere around 440-450. Even show it in HD.

7. mrdan

mrdan Contributing Member

Watch on FS Houston.

Here was the channel listing for last night:
    Television - Fox Sports Houston:
    Comcast - Ch. 37
    Dish Network - Ch. 446
    DirecTV - Ch. 678
    AT&T U-Verse - Ch. 755

HDTV - Fox Sports Houston:
    Comcast - Ch. 637
    Dish Network - Ch. 9516
    DirecTV - Ch. 678-1
    AT&T U-Verse - Ch. 1755

Also available on NBA TV

Radio:
    Sports Radio 610 AM
    KEYH 850 AM

8. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Half glad I can watch this, half nauseous that its Utah commentary.

9. tariq

tariq Member

Mrdan, Bucman:

I should have clarified. I can see it on FSN, but I was wondering why is League Pass blocked out (even the broadband version)? They don't block out other teams games, why ours, and that also when it is not being played in Houston

10. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

I noticed the Portland and Utah road games have been in HD, will they do that the whole season for road games or just select games?

11. x3ldonx

x3ldonx Member

I think they will all be in HD, at least if you pay for HD service, they will either air on FSN or My20

12. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

I like how they complained about the fouls on Deron towards the end of the game. They got a taste of their own medicine.

13. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Can anyone post a video of McGrady and the STEPS he did last night, I missed it.

14. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

It wasn't really anything significant. It was just him jumping on one leg up some stair steps, then jumping off of the other leg up some steps, and then jumping off of both legs up some steps.

15. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

simply, because you live in Houston.

there are NBA Blackout restrictions that apply to both League Pass and League Pass Broadband