1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ron Artest, on playing against the Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by apollo33, Nov 3, 2009.

1. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

good! I hope he really is

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

did he say "i didnt think he'd score 30" or " i didn't think he scored 30"...

3. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

I hope he doesn't get booed. Yes he went to the Lakers, but it was the Rockets management who pushed him. He wanted to stay in Houston, but clearly management didn't want him to for different reasons. Besides, you can't really blame him for wanting a ring before he retires.

He did nothing wrong by Houston, so I just hope the crowd at least act indifferently towards him or cheer him. Leave the unclassy boo-ing **** to the Lakers and other dirty teams like the Mavs.

4. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

"i didnt know he could score 30".. it was somewhat of a shot..

5. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

I personally don't care what he thinks....

6. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

Haha, I love Ron. Not so much as a player (although he's not bad) but just more as a personality. He tries to make every interview interesting at least.

On a side note, Phil's giving props to Shane's 3pt shooting:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VG-W5LCzb2U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VG-W5LCzb2U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I hope Ron gets a nice ovation when he is introduced and then treated like any other Laker when the whistle blows. Boo the hell out of them.

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

it looks like he was going to cry or something..almost doesnt believe the fact that ariza is doing better than him..

lol"i had my days..i dont wanna score thirty.."

9. kikimama

kikimama Member

Then Ron, why do you keep shooting?

10. Dei

Dei Member

He was always supposed to be option D or E in LA so no reason for him to feel bad now that expectations are realizing. He had some big games for us last year esp. early on in the season.

11. CuriousG11

CuriousG11 Member

He said "I didnt know he could score 30"

Funny how people make themselves hear things when they want to dislike a guy. As for me, I got nothing but love for the Tru Warier

12. fmp087

fmp087 Member

I wouldn't boo him or cheer for him. I can't understand why people would boo him, without him we would still be first round virgins post-Hakeem era.

13. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Where did you get that from? The Rockets made Ron an offer first and it was way below market value. So he looked elsewhere and got a good deal from the Lakers. The Lakers made Ron a much better offer than the Rox did.

14. rockets2

rockets2 Member

Go to club lakers and dont let the door hit you on the way out. the man is a cancer and a ball stpper.

15. rockets2

rockets2 Member

16. Akim523

Akim523 Member

I wouldn't boo him. But what he did in lakers lockerroom and the whole undie on the team bus thingy got me extremely frustrated. How dare you do that when ur team is in a go hard or go home situation?! He just lost all the respect from me, no matter how ghetto he might sound like in public.

Shame on you Ron

17. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

Ron's latest song:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tv2tTRg9QuU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tv2tTRg9QuU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

18. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

There is no reason to boo him.

He went to the Lakers? Wouldn't you want to go where you have the best place to win a championship?

I understand homerism, but some people on this board are ridiculous.

19. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

well, the guy just did something Tracy hadn't done for years. off course, we need to give him applauds.

Ron just a very simple guy who wants attention. I don't blame him leaving ROX by knowing Yao is not coming back this season. Let's be honest, he's not gonna play this league for long time. He need to take him chance for champion.

20. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member