1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone Else...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

..Going to the Texans at Bills game? I think I will probably be the only Texans fan in the stadium. Supposedly, they are a rabid group of fans, so I hope I make it out alive.

I just bought my tickets. I will be sitting in the 12th row, right next to the tunnel where the players come out. There's only one, so you can look for Texans gear to the tunnel, and that will probably be me. Anyways, I am going to try to hold true to my promise. After our win that week, I'm going to go down to the edge of the stands, and yell for the players. If somehow, I can get Cushing's attention, I'm going to personally apologize to him for saying that he would be a bust, and then ask for his autograph. :D

2. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Extended forecast from weather.com. Temps next Sunday in the 40's and 60% chance of rain.

3. Two Sandwiches

I figure it to be about there.

I went to the game last year in Cleveland, and this was about par for the course.

Even if it's 20 below and snowing like crazy, I'll be there. ;)

4. Two Sandwiches

/edited into game thread.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.