1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Flu shot disabled beautiful cheerleader...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by thelasik, Oct 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rudan

rudan Member

I'm right with you on that one! After balloon boy, these kind of stories look more suspicious :)

2. ultimatepaki

ultimatepaki Member

did anyone notice that towards the end of the video like at 2 min where it says
    "doctors say that what happened to desiree shouldn't discourage people from flu shots" the video seems doctored so its sounds like it says "should discourage people from flu shots"
    looks like the video uploader has an agenda or something

3. Dei

Dei Member

Well, she's still great in bed.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm an ass...And going to hell
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-8FrqZ3EVE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-8FrqZ3EVE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Would still hit.

6. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

yeah. she can't do missionary without convulsing, but with dogging style the symptom disappear.

7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

why is it that all of the forums I belong to are laughing at this girl and her situation.

it makes me embarrassed to be a member here when threads like this come up... :(

i feel bad for her and her husband, having to put their lives on hold and deal with this rare disease she has.

if it is indeed a hoax, then I am the fool, otherwise, I think the comments here are immature and out of line.

1 person likes this.
  8. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5GS7nZi924&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5GS7nZi924&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. droxford

droxford Member

I don't think it's a hoax.

But I also haven't seen anything that shows that it was caused by a flu shot. It almost seems that it was a coincidence that occurred shortly after the flu shot. Instead, it seems like it's just one of those things that's a fluke and happens to an insanely small percentage of people for no known reason.

(and, yeah knote32, you are soooooo going to hell!)
    &nbsp;

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't take anything from Inside Edition at face value.

11. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

Something similar happened in the 70's the last time the government got their Swine Flu machine going.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEJyUgt7lY8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEJyUgt7lY8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

12. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

i saw it this morning during my morning youtube browsing, and it was so sad

but... i did 'LoL' when she slowed down from running... yea im an ass, but still sad :(

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I know this is horrible...but all I could think of when I watched the video is what a great hype man she would be at some rap show. She has the moves down cold.

14. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Anyone know the percentage chance that a person could die from the flu in a particular year?

15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Not sure, but when I get a flu shot, I'm not thinking about preventing death...I'm thinking about preventing a contagious disease that knocks me out of commission for a couple of weeks.

16. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

I have no job, so if I got knocked out of commission I could use that time to watch TV shows I haven't got around to watching, catch up on leisure reading, etc. No biggy. ;)

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

awesome!! :D

18. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

According to a CDC press briefing on 5/4/09:

"With seasonal flu, we see in the United States over 30 million cases. We see 200,000 hospitalizations and, on average, 36,000 deaths."

This is a mortality rate of 0.12%

Link

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't think it's a hoax after reading Scott Adams' story on Wired.

But I could see that the onset of her dystonia right after her flu shot are coincidental.

20. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Seasonal Flu shot yesterday (my 4th or 5th year in a row)

T - 9 days and counting... :confused: