1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese fan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kagekazema, Jul 1, 2002.

Tags:
  1. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

I am also. In US. I might have COn in my handle, but extend my genuine welcome to Chinese Rockets fans.

2. vmerc13

vmerc13 Member

first time poster, and i think this is the appropriate place to make a comment... I'm chinese here too ;)

3. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

yeah I remember alt.fans.basketball.houston.rockets and then one day the chronicle put clutchcity.COM in a sports blurb...and it was all over. the whole .COM to .NET worried me though...thought the site was goin down

4. redao

redao Member

ͬ־ÃÇ£¬ËµÊµÔڵģ¬ÄãÃǾõµÃÒ¦Ã÷ÐÐÂð£¿ÎÒ¾õµÃËûÌ«ÂýÁË£¬ÔÚ·ÀÊØʱ»ù±¾Ã»Óá£
    Ò¦Ã÷ÐèÒªÁ·Ï°ÅÜÂíÀ­ËÉ£¬ÔöÇ¿ÌåÁ¦ºÍЭµ÷ÐÔÊǵÚһλµÄ£¬È»ºóÔÙ¿¼ÂÇÌåÖØ¡£

5. kagekazema

kagekazema Member

»òÐí°É¡£ÎÒ¾õµÃÒ²¿ÉÄܺÍËûÔÚ¹úÄÚÁªÈüʱÑø³ÉµÄ»µÏ°¹ßÓйء£ÔÚ¹úÄÚ±ÈÈüµÄʱºò¡£ÒòΪ¶Ô¿¹²»ÊǺÜÇ¿¡£ËùÒÔÒ»°ãÖз濴ÆðÀ´ÈÃÈ˾õµÃ±È½Ï"ÀÁ".×ÜÊÇÕ¾×Ų»¶¯¡£¶øÇÒËû¾­³£Òª´òÂúÈ«³¡¡££¨ÉϺ£¶ÓûÓпÉÒÔÌæ»»ËûµÄÖз棩ËùÒÔÌåÁ¦Ò²ÊÇÒ»¸öÎÊÌâ¡£ÎҾ;­³£¾õµÃÔÚ±ÈÈüÖÐËû¿´ÉÏÈ¥±È½ÏÀÛ¡£ÆäʵҦÃ÷Ò²²»Âý¡£Ð­µ÷ÐÔÒ²²»²î¡£Ö»ÊǹúÄڵĻ·¾³ÈÃÈ˾õµÃËûÓÐЩ³Ù¶Û¡£
    ÎÒ¾õµÃËûÊ×ÏÈÒª¸Ä±ä³¤ÆÚÔÚµÍˮƽ¶Ô¿¹ÖÐÑø³ÉµÄһЩ²»ºÃµÄÏ°¹ß¡£·ñÔòºÜÄÑÊÊÓ¦NBAµÄ¶Ô¿¹¡£µ±È»¡£ÕýÈçÄãËù˵µÄ¡£ËûÐèÒª¸üºÃµÄÌåÁ¦À´Ó¦¸¶¸ßÇ¿¶ÈµÄNBA±ÈÈü¡£ËûÒ²ÐèÒª¸üǿ׳Щ¡£ËûÒѾ­ÓÐÉí¸ßºÍÁ¼ºÃµÄ¼¼Êõ£¬Èç¹ûËûÄܺܺõĽâ¾öËûÏÖÔÚµÄÎÊÌâµÄ»°£¬Ëû»á³É¹¦µÄ¡£

6. XQDIll

XQDIll Member

REDAO ͬ־£º
    ¡°Í¬Ö¾ÃÇ£¬ËµÊµÔڵģ¬ÄãÃǾõµÃÒ¦Ã÷ÐÐÂð£¿ÎÒ¾õµÃËûÌ«ÂýÁË£¿¡±
    È¥ÄêÎÒÔÚ¬ÍåÌåÓý³¡¿´Á˼¸³¡ËûµÄ±ÈÈü£¨ÄÚ³¡£©£¬ÎÒ·¢ÏÖËû×î´óµÄÎÊÌâ²»ÊÇÂý£¬¶øÊÇÉÏÖ«Á¦Á¿²»ÐУ¬ËûÒƶ¯ËٶȺÍÍù·µ³å´ÌÄÜÁ¦¶¼²»´íµÄ£¬µ«Óë´ó¸ö×ӵĶԿ¹ÄÜÁ¦ÊµÔÚÌ«²îÁË£¬×òÌìÓëÒâ´óÀûµÄ¶Ô¿¹ÖÐÒ²·´Ó¦ÁËÕâ¸öÎÊÌ⣺»ÎÈË¡¢Í¶ÀºNO PROBLEM£¬ÇÀÀº°å TO BAD£¡

7. oursky

oursky New Member

HI,all
    I am fan of Yao too
    I am from ShenZhen China
    My QQ:388662
    My Yahoo messenger:shennysky
    My MSN:shennysky@etang.com

8. german rocketfan

Man,this writing style of the chinese is so difficult!!!

But welcome to the board all the new chinese rockets fans,who come to us with Ming!!!

GRF

9. kagekazema

kagekazema Member

It's so glad to see so many compatriots here.
    And It's so glad to see so many fans of Houston Rockets and YaoMing here.:)
    My QQ is: 15793919

10. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Thank you Rockets for picking Yao, so we can make so many new Chinese friends.

Welcome to all new Rockets fans.