1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ron Artest is angry at the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by quickballah, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

Ron is facing a higher-paced Rox team next year. I doubt his ability in locking down any Rox player as he is one year older and his defense ability is on the decline.

2. Rockets_blood

Rockets_blood Member

yeah....can't really run with those BOW legs

wobbling after AB lmaooo classic

3. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Someone throw a beer at him so he can get locked the **** up.

4. rockets_fanatic

I guess winning a Championship wasn't reason enough to shutting down Brandon Roy, huh Ron Ron.

I said it back then, he is an over rated defender and a glorified 3 point shooter. I hope Tracy is back by then and he drops 40 on his ass.

5. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Coming from this guy

6. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

[​IMG]
    this is what i meant to post

7. WALAWALA

WALAWALA Rookie

It seem like someone claim to be Rockets fan kept insulting Ron on his twitter and Ron just fought back. And the news reporter grabbed half of the story.

Remind me those " reporters" try to start a fight between Yao and Ron last year. :mad:

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

he can lock the F up battier by standing in the corner and raise his hands up.

9. jdasofjljkf

jdasofjljkf New Member

Ron is always like that.But I can understand what he is complaining about as now he has a chance to get champion.

10. onreego

onreego Member

Ron Artest is angry at the world.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm so over Ron Artest. His best days are way behind him. He wasn't even the best defender on our team last year. Hell, not even the best defensive FORWARD on our team last year.

Ron, go make Kobe a sandwich. Don't forget the extra mayo.

12. angryburger

angryburger Member

"I can't wait til next year when we go to Houston. I'm not shooting. All defense"

LOL. talk about a year late

13. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Since he got a chance of winning a title with L.A,his demon starts to bark? :confused:

14. Prince

Prince Member

Once a Bull, always a ****.

15. bjshot

bjshot Member

Totally agreed. Morey/Les are good business men but cheap. Ron deserved better, but it's all business. It's reasonable for both Rockets and lakers not to want S&T. It saved money for both.

16. bjshot

bjshot Member

He'll probably want to guard Scola.

17. kenwonobi

kenwonobi Member

More reason to back Tmac in a comeback. I hope Ron realizes he had the Rockets best team ever and Tmac never had that team before he arrived. He didnt do anything but beat the Trailblazers which Tmac did all the time when Ron wasnt here. Its not Like Artest could have led the Rockets past the Mavs like Tmac almost did or the Jazz with the teams Tmac had before. He is clearly not as good as Tmac if Tmac is healthy just luckier in the team he got.

18. bladebucket05

bladebucket05 Member

bj i really dont think artest can guard scola even if he was five years younger his to polished offesivly. this guy really wants to win a championship with LA knowing there going to try and defend there title but his going to break there so called chemstry i just know this.

i keep say this what we should do i get mr. miagi to rubb on YAOS foot that way he heals and gets another shot at the lakers. flash back game one of the playoffs second round i had ever since YAO be so proud although all chines are.

19. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

Those are big words, but shouldn't be to hard to back up being that we don't have anyone that can score on their own except maybe Brooks and you know they aint gonna let him guard Aaron

20. 9Revolta

9Revolta Member

Ron just likes to hear himself blab on and on. The fact that he signed a 5-yr deal with L.A. kinda eliminates his basis for having a grudge. AND, if you look into this, hes basicially saying hes not planning on staying in L.A. either. He brings hype, but its all a bunch hooplah over nothing. But on to other things, I checked out the Rockets summer league, and Im impressed at what I see. Kids like Newly and Budinger are nice pieces that could be added next year. I doubt it, but its nice to have guys like that play their hearts out. Looking at the upcoming roster, Im kinda wary about the starting 5. I see Dorsey(not really a prob), Scola( Id start Landry instead), Ariza (good addition), McCrady?, and Brooks/Lowry. Its a tough spot for the PG, cause both guys play hard evy night. Battier will most likely start over Ariza, but I think we should give him a shot. He proved last year he can play under pressure, and Shane is getting older, and a little injury-prone. I think it would be best to have Shane come off the bench, meaning he doesnt endure gruesome minutes, meaning he stays healthier. In the playoffs, you may start him, but I think in the reg. season he'd be better suited to be off the bench. As far as the center pos, we just need a guy who can grab re's, block shots, intimidate, and score about 8-15 pts a night. We dont need a superstar to fill that void, just a hard-working center. As far as T-Mac, well....were waiting for the coin to drop to the floor. Heads= Hes still a threat, Tales= We all we be telling tales how he was one of the best players on the NBA...... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.