1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More Raffle Ideas--join me Season Ticket Holders

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jun 26, 2002.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Just got my complimentary full set of Bobbleheads yesterday, that they are sending to season ticket holders. Of course, they come with the invoive...nice timing...hehe. And no discount for sucking so bad. Oh well, that's what happens when you land Yao Ming.

So Jeff: if you guys really want to do that Raffle for the tip jar, I'll put up this set of Bobbleheads, and I'll never open it. I'm not that big on this stuff.

What other season-ticket holder will join me in donating their Bobblehead Full Set to a tip jar raffle.

btw: GREAT idea NJRocket for the raffling of stuff. !!!!!

btw,btw: These times should show that Clutch needs an upgrade. Don't worry about him figuring out how to spend a surplus if that could ever happen. Besides, surpluses could lead to a T-Shirt campaign finally, or a Mobley Stress Ball campaign (HEHE), as they require money upfront to print, and could create more windfall without Clutch feeling like he is begging.

#1 heypartner, Jun 26, 2002
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2002
  2. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

I think we should set this up ASAP...I think this could give Clutch and the BBS a serious boost in the "help" department.

3. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

I think JayZ's girlfriend is going to raffle off dates.

4. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

This "gift" they sent us is no more than a slap in the face on the people who stood in line to get these dolls in the first place.
    Poor selection and shows how they treat the fans who pay thousands for season tickets....

My friend called me up who has tickets as well and the gift card he got from bill worrell signed inside was made out to someone else...it read something like this
    Dear JOE

thanks for your support

My friends name is not joe....

Amazing how they are demanding first payment be due by july12th and the rest by august 12th.

I gave my bobbleheads to my mailman.

One thing we should all be concerned about is what are they gonna do about parking in downtown.

5. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

Are you serious? I called 627-DUNK and they said that you cannot even purchase season tickets yet because pricing has not been decided yet. I pray to god the prices go down. I am thinking about getting season tickets, but right now all I could afford is the $10 or $13 seats.

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I hereby dub thee....."the New ZRB"

heyp,

How hard would it be to arrange for passes to maybe watch practice at Westside? That would be a cool thing to win for any fan in Hou,SA,Austin,etc...(sorry out-of-state members)
    Just a thought.

btw...r u and the missus goin to D&B tonite?

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If Ali and Diseased Monkey raffled off dates, Clutch would be set for about 50 years with the desperate mofo's on this bbs. :D

A T3 into his house, 2 Terabytes of drive space, and a 32 processor super computer... and rent-a-geek to run it all for him.