1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Fantasy Lineup (Comments Please)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by RedRedemption, Aug 22, 2009.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Do you forsee a championship or an epic fail?

T Romo A QB
    R Grant A RB
    S Slaton A RB
    A Boldin A WR
    H Ward A WR
    N Washington A WR
    G Olsen A TE
    N Rackers A K
    Panthers A DST
    E Manning RS QB
    J Lewis RS RB
    T Duckett RS RB
    P Crayton RS WR
    J Shockey RS TE

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Pretty average team honestly.

Hines Ward and Nate Washington should be WR3 and bench options at this point.

You aren't strong depth-wise at any position, so you are one injury away from disaster.

Best case scenario is Boldin and Romo go off, Olsen develops into the Top 5 TE many are forecasting and Grant and Slaton have solid seasons.

3. brentdapmp

brentdapmp Member

I have to agree that that lineup is average at best. I don't see you being really strong at any one position and you are hoping that T.Romo can bounce back with a much better season than last year and I'm not sure that can happen with the WR's he has to work with. I think WR is another place that is a little weak for having 3 on your roster. I hope you do well, but don't print the championship T-shirts yet unless you have breakout years from several players.