1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeff on streaming Radio NOW, 8:25 AM

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cohen, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Gosh, I forgot what a tool Jeff sounds like. ;)

3. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

D*mn, is he considering a new career?

Not too shabby.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yup, that was great. B&E aren't that bad either.

5. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Can you listen Rome with their streaming radio, or do they cut programming when he is on?

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You can listen.

7. BullRider

BullRider Member

good job jeff but can any one tell me why an AUSTIN radio station would not call clutch since he DOES this site and he lives in AUSTIN???

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I don't listen to 1300 AM, but I'm not surprised that following Jeff, all they're talking about is their golf tourney and some bad Longhorn tribute song.

Jeff, did they say you'd be on tomorrow at 7:20 AM?

9. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

nm Jeff just read the other thread :)

10. C-Kompii

C-Kompii Member

Yeah, this was the same question I asked in another thread. You stated you will be on at 7:40am tomorrow, but at the end they said "see you again at 7:20am for the review"... so is it 7:20am or 7:40am??

-G'day-

11. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Thanks.

That's a good question. I think it is because I did a couple interviews with them during Save Our Rockets and they also had me on once after that knowing my affiliating with cc.net.

Clutch and I discussed it beforehand because I thought about that myself. I mentioned it to the producer and it sounds like they'll have Clutch on in the future. I'm just happy to represent the site for ANY reason. Anything that is good for Clutch is good for me because most of the opportunities I've had with the Rockets have come through his help and support.

Personally, I wish he'd get to do more stuff like this. He has so much knowledge about the Rocks. I think radio stations are crazy not to have him on talking about the Rockets.

12. Oski2005

Ha, a tool. snicker, snicker, snicker I can't quite place it, Jeff either sounds like a highschool computer science teacher, or a pee wee soccer coach. Maybe a YMCA councilor, I dunno.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Jeff,

Very well done, and you came off as extremely knowledgeable about the Rocks and Yao Ming.

Good job !!

DaDakota

14. Old School

Old School Member

I have a good source that tells me Clutch is in China to sign Yao to a long term deal to be a part of ClutchCity.net in some capacity.

:)

os

15. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Jeff...is there a way to hear a replay of the show? I didn;t know about it until it was too late.

16. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

We must be the only team in sports that has the kind of fan representation that we do. How many other fan-based sites have members interviewed on the radio and have their opinions taken seriously?

Kudos to everyone, Clutch, Jeff, admins, and all members of CC.net!

Oh yeah, congratulations to the Rockets for having fans that do the job your marketing people should have been doing a long time ago.

And it's free, Les! Can you believe it!?

17. Oski2005

Maybe. Do you guys listen to Rick Ballou? That Yankee's fan who calls every night, Jerome, the one with the annoying voice and abrasive personality, has got his own show now on the Yankee's network.

18. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE that Jerome guy. He thinks he knows alot, when he actually lacks much knowledge. He sounds like a freakin idiot too.

19. DoitDickau

DoitDickau Contributing Member

forget whether or not windandsea is ming. What if Jeff is Jeff from the radio??;)

20. bozo

bozo Contributing Member

Jeff - - how about a transcript or replay. I was in the car listening to B&E, heard you were gonna be on. Tried to get a post up - but CC was down at the time. By the time I got out of a client site, it's over....