1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quit Hating.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dTown333, Jun 23, 2002.

Tags:
  1. dTown333

dTown333 Member

We're supposed to be fans here. Fans have the prerogative to be upset with the people they're devoted to, I know. But too many people are just hating for the sake of hating. I'm no hippie, but I despise negativity, it's just so....negative.

P.S.- I love you guys.

-Dallas H. Thomas III

2. Holden

Holden Member

i refuse to stop hating.
    Francis is another Marbury with a mask on.
    ..but its just my opinion and i love you too.

....contradiction....Calvin Klein...

:(

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I decided to quit hating after watching the new star wars. Hate leads to anger, Anger leads to the Dark side of the Force. I don't want to be on the dark side.

4. Zacatecas

Zacatecas Member

Fella, it's the Internet. It's amazing what people do when they are annonimous!! Ignore those you want to ignore, and listen to those who Rock this board like Clutch, Oelipere, Doc Rocket, and apparently now ROCKET!!!.

It's a fun board if you don't take anything personal from the mega fans who love to disect everything. I've seen people ride Oelipere, and without a doubt he is my favorite poster besides me of course. The Popeye posts the bombs!!!

5. dTown333

dTown333 Member

I agree 100%, just getting it off my chest

6. New Jack

New Jack Member

If you despise negativity then you must really despise Steve Francis right now.

7. dTown333

dTown333 Member

Maybe, but my math teacher passed on this wisdom years ago: A negative plus a negative just equals a bigger negative.

8. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Then you are a idiot for listening to false rumors about OUR allstar pg!

9. Holden

Holden Member

"ive never been able to play with a player like that."

did steve say this? TRUE

i can make assumptions from this statement about how he feels about himself and his team. And even if those assumptions are wrong, i still dislike this statement and have a lesser opinion of Francis.

...but yes i am an idiot.

10. sydmill

sydmill Member

Yes you are!!!!

11. JamesC

JamesC Member

Goot post Dtown. We have too many fickle Rocket fans on this site. If Francis says something questionable they jump all over him. The guy is just stating his opinion. Remember the April Fools Day joke? Remember all the "I hate Francis" posts after that? Its a shame. But when the Rockets start winning again the same people will be all over the Steve Francis bandwagon.

12. Holden

Holden Member

no ill be on the ming bandwagon, if we start winning again.
    im not a fan of headache boy anymore, unless he gets his act together... then ill "tolerate" him. but im always on the rockets bandwagon, so even though i may now dislike him, ill still hope that he does well. but overall i hope we trade him.

13. Live

Live Member

Good post, dTown333.

Unfortunately, it'll probably get worse the closer the draft gets.

What I can't wait for is when Ming has his first big game, if he has a great rookie season, or if the Rockets have a breakout season, then all of these trolls will go away once and for all.

Somebody get a can of 'TROLL-AWAY'!

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

/me bought industrial-size can of "Troll-Away"

and it doesn't seem to be working, is there a "Activation date" on ur can? :D

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Die Trolls....Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Exactly, Live.

I LOVE how these trolls who for the most part registered this f*cking month have the gall to tell people here that they are bandwagon fans...:rolleyes

Hello, troll - where the hell were you during this past season??

17. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i think steve needs to remix a song with nas and p.diddy.

you can hate me now, but i wont stop now, 'cause i cant stop now.

you wanna hate me then hate me what could i do but keep gettin money. funny, i was just like you. i had to play hard and never give up until i made it now you're sayin thats a clever player, with nothin to play with.

hate on me, i blew, but im the same old steve. people warned, when you're on top theres envy. i want my friends on my team, but you doubt on us. sayin we left the hood but cant get it out of us. my bad. should i step out my shoes? give 'em to you. heres my cars and my house. you can live in that too.

critisize when i play for the wins. hate my dress code. gucci this, fendi that. whatchu expect guys? nickname franchise. put this draft on stand by. friends got the best fro, i let the whole U.S. know.

try to make it like you're the realist, but whos the illest? i think we all know the answer to that. cause teams fear us, right? you think im gonna come this far and let you stop me now? i hate you too.

you can hate me now, but i wont stop now, 'cause i cant stop now.

18. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Ah, but a bigger negative is less than a smaller negative. Crazy.

19. dTown333

dTown333 Member

I LOVE it smoothie!!! We should start up a fund and get Illmatic and the Fam to do a championship run theme like Tag Team and Shaggy did. ;)
    JayZ,
    that IS some weird stuff, isn't it??