1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here's the deal ( Cryptic )

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Doc Rocket, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Do you guys think Francis would ever really join? If he wanted to reveal himself, how would he prove it? Doubt we'll ever have to worry about this.

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

Absolutely no determent of the team, please.

3. paperweight

paperweight Member

Hey, lighten up. And grow up.

This was my little attempt at humor. Whether Troy knows Francis or not, who cares. I thought it would be funny, being a new poster, to intimate what Francis would say if he were posting. It's called sarcasm. Some of the anti-Francis stuff is pretty heavy as are his defenders. So is the anti and pro Troy posts. This is entertainment, at least to me.

Yeah, my moniker refers to a useless item found on a desk that keeps all the B.S. from blowing away. If the post is useless, so it follows suit with many more on this site (which is not only informative and entertaining but addictive).

4. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

sorry man. I thought you were serious. Shoulda added one of these ;)

Anyway welcome to the fam.

5. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

Nope but I did state I love laptops which if you were smart you would realize I was Mobile at the time.

Hahahaha you are so damn blind at the fact who surfs and who don't.
    Ballers do surf you nutberry. I do not brag sir people figure things out for themselves. no need to brag I have not once said Hey I am so damn cool I know Steve and Griffin and Cat and Bullard give me a wolf cookie! YOUR THE LOSER.

Lets break it down some shall we....I know many Human beings, Steve is Human so is Griffin and Cat they are human.
    All I said was I had 3 people next to me earlier when I was at someone's house who put on sneakers for a living and play with a medium size ball....Man that could be anyone but if you must know, she has not dunked yet.

You think players do not know about this site? Do you think they don't visit???? If you honestly believe that then you are blind.

To me swopa This site has it all Fans,bandwagoneers,conflict,opinions ask the experts who design this site,NBA PLAYERS DO VISIT THIS SITE.

6. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

...nutberry.... lol [​IMG]

#46 rockHEAD, Jun 25, 2002
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2002
  7. paperweight

paperweight Member

Thanks. I should have added something to foreshadow sarcasm.

And while Francis isn't 39, neither am I. I still have a couple more weeks to go. Please don't make me that old yet ;)

8. shouldgetodom

shouldgetodom Member

yea,well buy this Steve

1.migraines
    2.shoulder injury
    3.vicoden addick
    4.dwi might kill someone someday driving
    5.waves off rudys timeout in jazz game
    6.giving altimadums on who to draft
    7.demands we draft morris (who sucks)
    8.i hear wanted moochie to(sucks)
    9.wants wilcox or dunleavy first(some gm steve is)
    10.your buddy cuttino is overrated
    11.no defense
    12.three point shooting is suspect
    13.hasnt improved in two years
    14.waves off teammates to do isos
    15.demands the max now or else
    16.not even close to playoffs two out of the 3 years your here
    17.no fans are buying into your dunking style
    18.attendence has dropped since we went to a guard oriented offense
    19.postponed going to mayo clinic

and you STILL think we should kiss your feet?trg or troy and your three rocket players with better wake up (and pass the damn ball to ming)

9. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

Uhh, where did I say you weren't using a laptop?

Or that basketball players (of any gender) don't surf the Web or check out CC.net?

You're so full of yourself you didn't even bother to read my post clearly.

All I said/implied was that anyone who would go online to brag about who he was hanging out with was a loser -- and most especially so, I would surmise, in minds of whoever he was hanging out with. Which makes it all the less likely that he was really hanging out with them when he posted ... though I guess it's technically possible that they're as life-deprived as he is.

Sad stuff any way you slice it, really.

10. Karl Hungus

Karl Hungus Member

Wow.

Even I don't think that was very wise.

11. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

That is enough! I have been as critical as anyone else on this subject matter. I believe that Steve is wrong. However, he is still part of the Rockets family. Don't mistake this skirmish with a war!

Troy has given us some good news.(I think?) Enjoy it!

#51 bigboymumu, Jun 25, 2002
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2002
  12. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

<b>shouldgetodom:</b>

Man, that is harsh, and totally uncalled for. We all were stoked to get Steve, and we are proud of him as Rocket fans, and I think it is totally inappropriate to attack him in this manner. You're probably from some other team, to make Rocket fans look bad.

TroyBaros came on arrogant, and it irritated most of us, and then he has communicated things that Steve has said in a way that has left a bad taste too. I seriously doubt that Steve would say things THE WAY that Troy has said, if he knew he was being quoted. He knows better. I have actually been very impressed with how Steve handles himself with the press.

And by the way, Troy, I'm glad you've let us know stuff thats going on behind the scenes, and I've noticed you've toned down the smack, which is to your credit. Keep it up, and keep feeding us info...

13. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Hmmmm after reanalyzing my post, I realized Ming doesnt even play for the Bayii Rockets. So that is wrong I suppose, I dont even know what the hell is gonna happen anymore. If Ming can get 15, 8, 2 and provide some interior d, lets take him. But if not, the Fizer+2 is awful intriuging seeing as how we could probably pick up Fizer,while dealing the 2 for maybe a couple picks or somethin.

14. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Ming's team last year lost to the Rockets. That is the team that Wang Zhizhi played with!

15. C-Kompii

C-Kompii Member

That's not right. Yao Ming's Shanghai Sharks won the CBA Championship against the Bayi Rockets 3-1 in the finals play-off.

-G'day-

16. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

we should getridofodom, and sign Lamar Odom..

17. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

You are right. I am talking about the year before. The last year Wang played in China. The team consisted of two other prominent players, forward Li Nan and Liu Yudong.

18. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Geez, you people totally ignored my man here from the Bulls board. Where is this bulls board? I'm a bulls fan 2nd a Rockets fan 1st. Anyways, Doc Rocket is a source from inside the Rockets that gives us inside info on trades and other stuff in his puzzling cryptic ways. We must figure out the puzzle to get our answer.

19. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

What the hell are we going to do with Fizer?

20. ckrdkjr

ckrdkjr Member

that sounds good to me doc. maybe troy should post when he is around these women every time, his first post was less aggressive than usual, almost friendly. i guess he wasn't with them for the second post :)