1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here's the deal ( Cryptic )

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Doc Rocket, Jun 24, 2002.

1. milo

milo Member

Oh no!!!

If you just take the BOLD letter words from his post, it says- HATE HATE MING !! Does this mean Steve Francis really hates Ming?? Is there a trade in the works?? NOOOOOO!!!!

milo

2. Dennis2112

Dennis2112 Contributing Member

I can see where you are coMING from. I just heard on 740AM here in Houstonan interview with the Mavs beat writer from a Fort Worth newspaper say...

" of the 30-35 guys that regularly play at the Fonde rec center( in Houston), 15 of them are better than Ming. Ming is nothing more than a soft jump-shooter who will be called back at anytime to China. He said an Western Conference GM ( he would not name names) said Ming was not even worth a project."

I am really not surprised that this was coming from a Mavs beat writer.

He went on to say that JWill is who we should draft and then trade him for whatever. He brought up the Rashard draft stuff...he said you have to go for it to be successful just like the Mavs...he praised Cuban as a genius ...blah,blah,blah

3. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

I am sorry I do not buy it......I have 3 people right here next to me that put on basketball sneakers for a living and play with a medium size ball and shoot it in a round hoopy thing....
    Who indeed just said Ming or not they really do not care as long as they contribute.....
    (cryptic)
    The truth is out there.....

I love laptops.

4. milo

milo Member

Whoops; didn't see the UNTRUE there ; )

milo

Fuel to the fire

5. updawg

updawg Member

Remember Roc all is not well until the last Docket makes its way across the ocean. Its fun to Wade in Sand, but make sure its not quick sand or you'll be in over your head. Prepare for a Electric shock on draft day...
    ;)

6. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

Dude, I can understand questioning others but it is hard to question the Doc. By the way, doesn't medium sized balls signal the woman's game????

7. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

you hang out with some of the Comets girls? that is cool Troy...you da man!

if you have some real scoop then just lay it out on the table...

8. Rudyball

Rudyball Contributing Member

Nice to hear from you Doc ! Please slip some cryp on the 15th plans. Bostjan Tea Party or Amare Love Fest ?

Please don't hold anything back since we are draft hungry :)

9. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Finn-I took that as just go big...kinda like, if you make a mistake, make a BIG mistake.

So, uh, Doc-anything you want to tell us about #15? Maybe visiting a Boston Snackbar?

10. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

My head hurts. . . .

11. milo

milo Member

posted by Doc Rocket

I guess we are ok with Ming's NBA elligability but not ok with their money demands.

milo

12. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Trust the force=jedi KNIGHT
    This means they are firing Rudy T. and Hiring Bobby Knight :)

13. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

Troy,
    I take it you work with the Comets as you travel on the road with them? Well then you are just above being a towel boy over listening shower conversations? I doubt you are high enough to be in these meetings while your lesbi- I mean Comets are practicing.

14. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess this means Francis is not one of those 3 people, since you've maintained that at least Francis does care about the Yao or no Yao issue. Or is this no longer the case and Francis has decided that he won't Vancouver the Rockets if Ming is chosen?

15. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

What are they doing hanging around some geek who's surfing the net?

I doubt they said, "Hey, let's get together and watch 'Troy' post at ClutchCity."

Especially if all you're gonna do is brag about knowing them. Can you imagine anything more likely to make them think, "Damn, what a loser!"??

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Stevierebel, let's leave the bigotry at home, OK? Troy, did you even watch the video Clutch gave us? Francis did, and seems to have been excited by Ming after seeing it, according to Doc. I don't recall seeing your opinion on it. Don't have one? Doesn't fit your "inside info" on things? Mmmm? Thanks, Doc, for feeding our insane hunger for ANYTHING, much less what seems to be great news (if I'm "understanding" the cryptic stuff :) ).

17. MVPCrawford

MVPCrawford Member

I am a bulls fan, and the bulls board referred me here. And the question I have is:
    Who is Doc Rocket?

18. paperweight

paperweight Member

Hi out there.

This is really Steve Francis. I'm just writing this to let you know that Troy really does know me. Okay. We're friends. I like the guy. I tell him things to say to gauge your opinions. And because of that, I must say that you are all a bunch of jerks.

Steve.

19. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

Does your screen name refer to your uselessness?

20. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Funny. I didn't know Francis was 39 years old.