1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mavs May Get #3 From G.S.-Will Ming Be There?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WildArkieBoy, Jun 24, 2002.

1. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

If you do keep in mind you cannot post this in the Rockets thread because it does not pertain to basketball.

I can speak for the majority nobody really cares what people think of me but since it bothers you this much ask the masters of ceremony, clutch and jeff if you can post such a rediculous poll.

Amazing

2. TexasG

TexasG Member

Exactly. Unless G.S. (or any team for that matter) was willing to overpay for Wang he's staying in Dallas. It's highly unlikely that GS will overpay Wang considering the whole Marc Jackson situation last year.

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I'm all for <b>keeping</b> TroyBaros around. He makes it interesting. Some of you just take this and yourselves too seriously. The man has a right to his opinioins. I think he has been fairly polite considering some of the venom spewed his way.

Keep at it TB!!!!!!!!

Now everybody calm down. This is the American way-- even if a Chinese prodigy is at the heart of it.