1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Marbury talking about how he broke Yao's ankles

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, Aug 7, 2009.

1. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

<object width="448" height="374"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhTwXMrq9c7yjk6z6Y" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhTwXMrq9c7yjk6z6Y" quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed> </object>

lol get a contract

2. sw847

sw847 Member

lol wtf....that is just sad man. T

3. AB423

AB423 Member

he is definitely on some kind of drugs

4. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Marburry is overated.

SF3 used to take him to school all day.

5. baylorbear09

baylorbear09 Member

Thugs like this do not deserve to be in the league. No class. No game. No contract. Here's the link to Yao's comeback to Scrubary:

Oh that's right, he doesn't stoop to that level.

"I wound up, but not the traditional bowling way." This dialogue reminds me of something that I would have heard in high school.

6. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

He has a mental age of about 16.

7. cuddie

cuddie Member

"He gon think I'm goin' one way and my body's so strong right now, I'ma hit him"

Killer crossover? Dun dun dun.

8. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

The dude has been a disaster this off-season. First he turns down the Celtics offer of a 1.3M/1 yr contract, bad mouths the Knicks by saying no star player should play for the organization, does that 24 hour video stream train wreck that made him look like a nut job. None of this is going to help him get a contract, I really hope he's done in the NBA because his act is getting old.

9. baylorbear09

baylorbear09 Member

I don't care how good you are (which he isn't), if you're that old and have the attitude of a teenager you do not deserve a spot on a professional team. If that is your job then you should conduct yourself in a more proper way. If I went into work and talked like that I'd be fired on the spot. Pathetic attitude.

10. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

Wow and I thought that crying video was bad... This dudes got problems. Obviously he's going through something right now somebody needs to get this guy some help.

11. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

Marbury is an embarrassment to any American.

He's a fool and he acts like it. Anyone remember that video of how excited he was when the Knicks acquired Zach Randolph? He was so excited he went on to make up words during his interview (one where he butchered English at an unprecedented rate).

"we just got youthier" ~

There should be an IQ test before anyone is allowed to go into the NBA...but that again that would be discrimination :rolleyes:

12. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

Ignorning Marbury's off court persona and life.

He was very very good at playing the way HE played. The flashy assist get into the paint at will. That was the kind of player he was and he was never corrected when entering the league at a young age. The problem is the way he plays, as DD would say is "not conductive to winning basketball" definetly applies here.

Last year when he signed as a member of the Celtics he was a non factor. This is because he tried to "adapt" and play into their system competely rendering his game useless.

Its kind of like a lose-lose situation if you let him play the way he plays good your team isn't going anywhere but if you stick him in on a contending team he can't play the way he plays.

IMO his screwed

13. Raven

Raven Member

His attitude cost him tens of millions of dollars, but he's always seemed to be OK with that, though I wonder if he'll have second thoughts once his money runs out.

14. Rocket86

Rocket86 Member

He will. His arrogance cost his downfall and will continue to cost his misery. :rolleyes:

15. MD_in_Training

If Yao sticks his knee out, wouldn't that hit Marbury in the face, instead of his thigh?

16. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

He is definitely high or drunk on that video.
    I feel sad for him, I had sympathy for him when he started to play in the NBA, draft night and all that but he just isn't the same person.

17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Truth, Steve raped Stephon, Baron, and AI all day everyday.

His number one hoe was Gary Payton though, just killed him no matter what team he was on...

18. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

HAHAHA!!! That was hilarious on so many levels.

When he did the Yao Ming falling impression, I so wanted him to hit his head on that chair.

I wish Steph would have stepped up to Yao, Yao would have been scared out his shorts.

19. jason3333

jason3333 Member

that ahole deserves no response

20. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

lol... Marbury is crazy...