1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ch 13 Texans special tonight @ 10:30

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by NateNate, Aug 2, 2009.

1. NateNate

NateNate Member

channel 13 is showing a special tonight on the up coming Texans season...is there anyway someone can record this so i can see like you guys do for the rockets games and specials? it would really be appreciated if so...

2. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

for some reason my channel 13 is fuzzy. damn you comcast.

3. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Seriously. None of my channels are working, even the local ones. Stupid comcast.

4. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

Didn't miss anything if you guys didn't watch this. Just go to HoustonTexans.Com and its much better than this crap.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Channel 13's Texan's coverage has always been 3rd rate. They say they are the "official station of the Houston Texans" only because they show the preseason games...

Bob Allen, although a really nice guy who does all kinds of great things for the Special Olympics, is one of the worst interviewers ever. That show he does on Sunday nights during the season is just horrible. Talk about obvious "analysis"... the show seems to be geared to people who are watching football for the first time. And the questions he asks Kubiak...seriously, talk about softball questions...

That said, I'm so pumped about this season that I actually have this show waiting for me on my DVR when I get home... :)

6. NateNate

NateNate Member

i agree the season preview shoes are usually weak but i enjoy the shows during the season... good highlights, get to hear interviews plus tilman breaks the game down pretty good to me

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yeah, Tillman is actually pretty good.

One thing I really hate about that show is the field-level highlights. You can never tell what's going on. I assume that has something to do with copyright laws and perhaps them not being able to show highlights from CBS/Fox? I don't know, but those field-level highlights are basically unwatchable.

Can't wait for the season though! 41 DAYS!!!

8. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

It was good for what it was. Hopefully channel 13 will upgrade their "HD" for the preseason games this season, its been really crappy looking the past few years.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What happened to Extra Points? They faded them out

10. NateNate

NateNate Member

have not watched that in a while... hey im 24 but does anyone remember the show "tell it like it is"? it was a sports show on 13 similar to extra points

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Damn, I would have tuned in. We get that station up here in Nacogdoches...at least we used to.

Man, I can't wait for some foodtball! :D