1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draft Day

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JamesC, Jun 20, 2002.

1. JamesC

JamesC Member

Hello to all here on Clutchcity.net. I have surfed this website everyday for about a year and a half but I just registered and this is my first post. Anyway with regards to draft day as recent history has shown for better or worse Rudy and CD almost always have a trick up their sleeve that usually surprises everybody. Do ya'll think they have another one up their sleeve this year?

2. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

For once, I don't think they do, at least with regard to the #1 pick. Now the #15 is another story, but I wouldn't be surprised if they traded it. We'll see. I'm glad they do surprise us like they do; makes things interesting.

3. milo

milo Member

This draft is so deep that I see the 15th pick holding pretty decent value.....I know for sure that they will explore all possibilites :)

milo

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!