1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If the Rockets Don't make a Move, Will you still Follow?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CheezeyBoy22, Jul 6, 2009.

?

If the Rockets don't make a move, will you still follow?

1. Yes

413 vote(s)
    92.2%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    7.8%
  1. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

I probably won't follow them quite as close as I did last season but damn straight I'll follow them

2. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

If you are a true rockets fan you would follow them no matter what and i'm a true rockets fan.

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I just feel bad for the season ticket holders who already bought them. D'OH!

4. tandy11

tandy11 Member

trade yao trade yao!!!
    so I can never watch the rockets games and the ugly rockets fans :D :D

5. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

Of course I will.
    Scola will be carrying the team to the playoffs. :cool:

6. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Can we ban those who voted 'No'?

7. alleyez281

alleyez281 Member

Forever and ever babe!

8. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

:mad: I don't know who you are but I don't like at least 29 of you people around here, assuming there weren't any sarcastic "No" votes.

9. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Been a fan since 77 or so, so i've seen bad years. Its always about the front and never the back of the jersey. Now all morey has to do is give away battier for a te and everything will be better.

10. rhino17

rhino17 Member

this should have been a public poll
    I watched nearly every game this season through online streaming from colorado, you don't need NBA league pass to watch.

11. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

i been through the highs and the lows, the tworiffic to the john stockton 3, i even watched the 05-06 debacle till the very last game against the spurs when they were trying to let us win but we were so bad we just couldnt lol i love my rockets, i wont stop watching now

12. monster

monster Member

I don't usually comment on the value of a thread, but this one is stupid.

The "Fans" in "ClutchFans" indicates that this is a website for Rockets fans. If you won't watch if the Rockets don't pull off a trade to satisfy your impatience, then be on your way. I'm sure there's room for you in the Lakers camp.

13. dragonz

dragonz Member

I follow the team with character and style.

14. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

that's like saying, "if your mom became a hooker, would she still be your mom"?

that's right, the rockets are my mamma.

15. Francis3mvp

Francis3mvp Member

this is the stupidest question I've ever heard on here. If ur not a true fan, then it is a no-brainer. Hopefully we can weed out all the bandwagon fans on here and everywhere. Support ur team no matter what. If we can survive the Kelvin Cato era we can survive anything.

16. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

Been a fan of the Rockets since '84. No move is a good move if it means not picking up garbage contracts.

17. xishi

xishi Member

of course i will follow but personally i would be disappointed if we didnt make anymore moves.

18. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

I'm really looking forward to seeing this team this year. Not only to see Ariza flourish in Adelman's true motion offense (yes, we WILL see more of it this year with no true all-stars on this team right now). I believe we will still be an elite defensive squad (more PT for Hayes!), and it will allow us to beat the bad teams on a consistent basis. We will surely have trouble defeating the elite teams for now, but we truly believe we will finish in the top 8.

With Yao out, I'm also looking forward to see Argentinian Slayer activate his beast mode more often. The true fans out there will love watching this team. And on here, I won't have to worry about the Y0Fs! :)